Programmatic Platform Specialist
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1009
Position Title: Associate Campaign Planner_G01
Programmatic Platforms Specialist
Monster is looking for a Programmatic Platforms Specialist to join our Marketing team in our Weston, MA Headquarters! The Programmatic Platforms Specialist will be responsible for daily campaign set-up, execution and optimization across multiple digital channels (i.e., display, social, job boards). This position will report into the Global Media Manager and work cross functionally to ensure campaign consistency.
- Work within multiple programmatic platforms (DSPs, Paid Social, PPC Job Boards) to build, execute, QA and optimize in-market paid media programs
- Partner with external media/ad-tech partners, including multiple workstreams and projects on an ongoing basis to understand up-to-date capabilities and best practices
- Constantly analyze campaign performance against global KPIs and work with manager on putting findings into motion
- Consistently meet campaign milestones and deadlines with a focus on performance
- Generate and Q&A tracking pixels and ad-tags across programmatic platforms (DSPs, Paid Social, Joveo, Jebbit, etc.) to ensure proper tracking and measurement components are in place
- Create appropriate 3rd-party ad-serving tags (GCM) for Employer or Candidate Display campaigns
- Collaborate daily with other global marketing team members to support eCommerce and Seeker initiatives
- 2-4 years of experience creating and implementing digital marketing programs, with a significant focus on auction-based media environments including paid search, Display DSPs, Paid Social Business Managers
- Experience at a digital media agency, trading desk, publisher or client-side brand focusing on executing, optimizing and/or analyzing paid media performance
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel (advanced features)
- Ability to work with large data sets, manipulate data quickly and present outcomes in a timely fashion
- Technical knowledge or ability to learn quickly through a self-serve manner (i.e., online tutorials)
- Buy-side experience at digital agency, trade desk or client/brand focusing on digital ad-operations and media execution
- Advanced use of excel and ability to pull, gather and manipulate large data sets into something presentable
- Understanding of biddable/programmatic landscape including paid social
- Experience with web analytics tools nice to have - Adobe Analytics preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively laterally and up to senior levels
- Strong organizational skills, project management critical
- Budget accountability
About the Company:
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Programmatic Platform Specialist
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage