Senior Marketing Manager – BeNeLux
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Requisition Number: 1060
Position Title: Manager, Marketing_G01
What we’re looking for…
Senior Marketing Manager – BeNeLux
Our Amsterdam, Netherlands office is currently looking to hire a talented Senior Marketing Manager to work on our marketing efforts for the Monsterboard.nl job board in the BeNeLux region as one of Monster’s key markets.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for running the full-cycle marketing strategy for Monsterboard.nl as well as all other actions and projects with the aim of enabling our recruiter and job seeker partners to find the right fit.
You will be working daily at the heart of Monster’s services in the BeNeLux region and internationally within a global environment. Although most of your assignments will focus on the Netherlands, you will also have the role of representing our presence in the Belgium & Luxembourg markets.
What you will be doing…
- Setting up a successful communication strategy through marketing operations of various kinds: events, social networks, emailing, etc.
- Lead Generation: developing marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring new clients and candidates
- Promoting the Monster brand to candidates and recruiters effectively across all our online and offline communication channels
- Managing website content (articles, videos, etc.), developing a content creation strategy and coordinating daily with service providers involved in the creation and broadcasting of our content
- Running brand promotion actions via social networks
- Managing the marketing budget: creation of POs, validation of invoices, etc.
In addition, you will also be the main point of contact for:
- The local Sales business you will be working closely with to meet commercial challenges
- The marketing teams at Randstad – our parent company
What’s essential for you to have…
- Bilingual – fluent in Dutch AND English (written and oral)
- 5 to 10 years of successful marketing experience – including significant experience in Lead Generation and Digital Marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge and experience of techniques, practices, and know-hows in the digital marketing universe/culture: Marketing Analytics, SEO, Drive to Store strategy, Inbound Marketing, etc.
- A dynamic, rigorous, organized, and accessible attitude with the ability to manage priorities efficiently
- A naturally outgoing social personality with good public speaking and high-quality writing skills
- A true conductor: you know how to work successfully as part of a team to carry out complex projects
What will make you stand out…
- A first staff management experience (you will be responsible for managing 1 person)
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- Above average vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Salary: Competitive
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Marketing Manager – BeNeLux
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL