Director, Professional Services, Client Services
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 1065
Position Title: Director, Professional Services_G01
Director, Professional Services
Monster Government Solutions team is seeking a Director of Professional Services with a passion for helping our State and Local government clients deliver robust employment and training services to job seekers and employers. The Director will lead a team responsible for implementing software solutions, solving business process challenges, and driving program participation. The successful candidate will help increase customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and delivery of quality products and services, plan for workforce changes, and measure the effectiveness of employment services efforts and program participation management. Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship and be eligible to obtain an NACI (US Government National Agency Check and Inquiries) clearance.
- Accountable for overall performance and delivery of defined scope(s) of work with strict adherence to customer satisfaction goals, quality standards for products and/or services, level of profitability attained, and other such criteria and measures as may be designated
- Manage overall company customer interface relationships for defined scope(s) of work to ensure responsiveness to customer needs and effective professional conduct
- Provide functional and technical guidance to Technology staff and Management; will also perform as a project lead on advanced specialized projects or in resolution of technical problems that would critically impact performance, schedule or cost
- Oversee the development of project schedules and documentation; defines and assigns work to staff assigned to project; monitors and controls work in progress for technical adequacy; and provides active assistance to meet schedules or resolve complex technical or customer requirements
- Establish metrics and monitor progress to assure contract compliance, customer satisfaction and attainment of company commitments, goals and objectives; reports progress to appropriate levels of management and customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer contacts
- Conceptualize solutions to customer problems that lead to new business opportunities; actively identify additional/expanded tasking with existing customers and defines technical requirements for draft statements of work
- Regularly demonstrates a high degree of proficiency in the Domain / Subject Matter of client / market business processes, MGS application solutions and how MGS solutions effectively improve the operational performance of client operations.
- Applies Domain and Application proficiency in such a manner to properly educate, influence and persuade client staff / executives, MWW Technology staff and executives and MWW Sales staff and executives toward win / win outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15+ years related experience, including 7+ years demonstrated experience in program or project management leading clients and team members through large complex system implementations and integrations
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex programs involving the application of professional concepts, methods and practices that cut across multiple professional disciplines
- Experience in delivery of large-scale web based technical solutions
- Proficiency in the application of broad knowledge and experience in providing direction/leadership to others as a project lead
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, analysis, problem solving, and short term and long-term planning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- US Government National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) clearance (typically credit and background check) or ability to obtain NACI clearance
- Fluency in written and spoken English required, other languages a plus
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Background in web technologies and enterprise application implementations
- Background in state employment services or workforce development strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Automated Software Systems
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Professional Services, Client Services
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mclean, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage