Senior Scrum Master
Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1071
Position Title: Scrum Master_G01
What we’re looking for…
Senior Scrum Master
We are currently looking to hire a talented Senior Scrum Master to be based in our Prague, Czech Republic office.
As a Senior Scrum Master, you’ll be part of Monster’s Project Management organization within the Global Technology and Product Group, helping to define and execute our Agile transformation. You lead and coach several Scrum teams on Agile values, practices and processes to ensure that the teams are enabled, motivated, functional and productive in their delivery and execution.
What you will be doing…
- Supporting and coaching several Scrum teams through all Agile Scrum events and practices to enable the teams in their delivery and execution of business value
- Defining, maintaining and updating the Scrum team’s metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and transparent communications to the stakeholders and across the teams
- Working closely with Product Owners to assist with the backlogs’ health assessment and enrichment
- Encouraging Agile behaviors, reinforcing practices, norms, ceremonies, and supporting the overall Scrum team performance and effectiveness
- Driving a collaborative and supportive team culture through team building and engagement practices
- Working collaboratively with your peers across other Scrum teams, Product and Technology organization
- Cultivate strong inter- and intra-departmental relationships and promote a positive, execution-focused work environment
What’s essential for you to have…
- Working on Agile Scrum development teams for 3+ years in a dedicated or dual role as Scrum Master
- Strong understanding of and experience with Agile practices, processes, and artifacts
- Experience and practice of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience with and/or understanding of Agile techniques such as Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing and Automated Testing
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM or alike) – at minimum
What will make you stand out…
- Previous Agile coaching or training experience is a plus
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- 25-day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Relocation assistance
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Scrum Master
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ