Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 1075
Position Title: Intern_G01
What we’re looking for…
Marketing Trainee (Paid) – Part Time
Our UK operations are currently looking to hire a talented Marketing Trainee for a paid traineeship on a part-time basis, who will be responsible for assisting and supporting our EU Product Marketing team in the launch of their activities across our European markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about all things Marketing and looking for a first experience to gain some valuable skills in the field, working for a worldwide-leading employment website and recruitment technology company!
While this position is on a remote work basis and we will consider all applications nationwide, we would prefer the ideal candidate to be based and/or able to commute in the Greater Bristol, UK area to occasionally meet with their line manager.
What you will be doing…
In this exciting role, your main responsibilities will cover 3 key areas of our EU Marketing operations:
- Product Marketing
- Working with the EU Product Marketing Director on coordinating Product Communications for Customers and Candidates
- Supporting the EU B2B Marketing team with collateral requirements: tracking available material in each market, coordinating updates, analysing usage, etc.
- B2B/B2C Marketing
- Supporting the UK B2B & B2C Marketing Manager to set up, implement and manage UK Marketing campaigns
- Assisting the EU B2B Marketing team to set up and run regular reporting for their Marketing campaigns
- Partnerships Marketing
- Supporting the team with Partnerships Marketing: organising Monster comments for Partner PR and gathering information for use in internal communications
- Admin Support as needed
What’s essential for you to have…
All you will need in order to be considered for this role is to be eligible to the UK governmental Traineeship programme (find out more here) which includes the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 16 to 24 and qualified up to and including Level 3 (equivalent to A Level)
You will also need to be fully fluent in English (oral and written)
What will make you stand out…
- Preferably based and/or able to commute in Greater Bristol, UK area
- Ideally a first experience in an office work environment and/or Marketing field
- Any experience with design software and web development tools – e.g. Canva or InDesign and Dreamweaver
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Remote working (“work from home”) + occasional meetings in Bristol, UK
- Job type: Traineeship (under UK governmental Traineeship programme)
- Working hours: Part time
- Compensation: £500 per month to cover expenses
Follow us on social media to find out more and keep up to date with the latest news at Monster:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/monster/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Monster
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/monster.co.uk/
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Trainee
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB