Product Manager-Messaging Platform
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1091
Position Title: Product Manager_G01
Product Manager, Messaging & Conversation Engine
Own the product!
As the Product Manager, you will be leading the build of Monster’s global messaging platform and conversation engine. Reporting to the VP Product Management, you will drive the roadmap, strategy, requirements, and evolution of our messaging platform globally.
Monster is focused on making it easy for candidates and employers to communicate with each other through messaging. Candidates increasingly spend their time on the mobile devices and we’re on a mission to build a platform that allows us to easily facilitate conversations on our platform.
In this role, you will own the delivery of a messaging platform that can be leveraged on both our web and mobile application. It will enable a conversation engine allowing for chatbot functionality. focusing on user adoption, usage and retention. If you are a highly motivated, experienced product manager who is looking to make an impact and build a next generation messaging platform, Monster would love for you to join us.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities. Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
- Lead, manage and document the product backlog based on user research, competitive analysis, and business stakeholder feedback
- Responsible for standing up services that can be consumed by various global consumer and enterprise applications
- Lead R&D, develop and ship a chatbot enabling an AI powered communication experience between candidates and employers
- Provide analysis, recommendations and product strategy definition for key areas of Monster’s messaging platform
- Define and write product epics and drive prioritization within a dedicated agile team
- Define, execute and manage multivariate test plans to drive product growth
- Collaborate with partners throughout the organization – Marketing, UX, Data Science, Development and Sales
- 5+ years of product management experience, with domain knowledge of building an API driven messaging platform and experience building out a chatbot
- Understanding of media and consumer tech
- Proven experience managing global scrum teams and shipping successfully
- Data driven product manager
- Strong business acumen and product strategy
- A track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams including UX and Data Science
- High attention to detail
- BS/BA in a relevant field
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager-Messaging Platform
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage