Associate Marketing Manager
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1096
Position Title: Associate Marketing Manager_G01
Associate Marketing Manager
Monster is looking for an energetic and talented Associate Marketing Manager to join our team in Monster’s Weston, MA headquarters! This position will sit on the Customer Experience Management (CEM) team within Marketing and will be vital to seeing campaigns and initiatives through from ideation to execution, working with Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, creative, and others. Working largely in our email channel, the associate will help define strategies, set goals, and analyze success, all while keeping us accountable to our work. The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented and able to think theoretically as well as translate ideas into concrete goals. This is an exciting time to join the team as Monster is in the middle of a major site experience transformation.
- Work cross functionally with Customer Experience Management (CEM), Studio, and other teams to carry projects from beginning to end, including working with KPIs & analysis tools to document success stories.
- Compose project briefs, setting timelines, milestones, and parties involved, holding everyone accountable.
- Coordinate testing plans between Strategy and Ops, from ideation to action.
- Lead a seamless end-to-end QA process for all campaigns.
- Lead the tagging & translation process for the team, working with global programs.
- Lead regular check-ins within the CEM team, documenting action Items, takeaways & next steps. Hold team accountable to individual responsibilities.
- Assist with global planning and strategy as needed, ensuring that the day-to-day aligns with our annual plans.
- Assist with PO management, budget approvals, and presentation prep as needed.
- 2+ years related project management experience. Experience in an agency/consultant or other fast-paced setting a plus.
- Familiarity & experience working with data.
- Experience with Salesforce marketing products or other CRM/marketing platforms a major plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics suite a plus.
- Familiarity with cross-channel integrated marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized with ability to multitask effectively and pivot as needed.
- Successful track record in a marketing or creative environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in the Microsoft product suite, Gantt charts, other project management software.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Marketing Manager
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage