Product Manager, Talent-Worker
Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1102
Position Title: Product Manager_G01
What we’re looking for…
Product Manager, Talent-Worker
As the Product Manager, you will be leading the build of Randstad’s global MyRandstad app. MyRandstad app reaches 75k+ MAU, helping Randstad manage the global workforce it has under it’s employment. Reporting into the VP Product Management, you will assist with the roadmap, strategy, requirements, and evolution of our MyRandstad app.
Randstad is focused on matching smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor. We use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide you with the best experience possible.
In this role, you will be a part of the delivery of a world-class product through our global worker app, focusing on user adoption, usage and retention. If you are a highly motivated, experienced product manager who is looking to make an impact and build a next generation messaging platform, Monster would love for you to join us.
What you will be doing…
- Manage and document the product backlog based on user research, competitive analysis, understanding of the market, and business stakeholder feedback
- Responsible for leading MyRandstad app adoption across global operating companies, increased satisfaction, and retention
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and product strategy definition for key areas of Randstad’s worker management software
- Define and write product epics and drive prioritization within a dedicated agile team
- Define, execute, and manage multivariate test plans to drive product growth
- Collaborate with partners throughout the global operating companies– Marketing, UX, Data Science, Development and Sales
What’s essential for you to have…
- 5+ years of product management experience, with domain knowledge rolling out a global software application
- Understanding of staffing and workforce solutions
- Proven experience managing global scrum teams and shipping successfully
- Data driven product manager
- Strong business acumen and product strategy
- A track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams including UX and Data Science
- High attention to detail
- BS/BA in a relevant field
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- Above average vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague CZ
- Salary: Competitive
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager, Talent-Worker
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ