Principal Contracts Manager
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 1107
Position Title: Principal Government Contracts Manager_G01
Principal Contracts Manager
Monster Government Solutions is a division of Monster Worldwide, specializing in human capital management for the public sector. We offer a host of technology and consulting solutions designed to empower agencies to recruit, assess, and employ the high-quality resources required to execute the mission of the United States government efficiently and effectively. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Contracts, Compliance, and Security, supporting the Professional Services, Sales, Technology, and Operations teams.
- The essential function of the Principal Contracts Manager is to provide full life-cycle contract management, including transaction pricing, from business development through contract closeout.
- Prepare technical and cost proposals in response to government solicitations:
- Risk analysis and proposal preparation
- Prime Contract, Subcontract, Teaming Agreement, NDA negotiation and monitoring
- Dispute resolution and general troubleshooting
- Protest, claims, litigation support
- Develop thorough knowledge of the products and services available in MGS major markets.
- Conduct cost and price analysis in response to government solicitations
- Formulate price quotations per MGS’ GSA Schedules, Blanket Purchase Agreements, etc.
- Price contract renewals
- Track and evaluate quote activity and win/loss analytics Key attributes possessed by the successful candidate will be critical and analytical thinking, ethical business practices, mature judgment, effective communication, and grace under pressure.
- You will be required to develop and maintain a Trusted Advisor relationship with senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or significant equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience administering Federal government contracts with experience conducting cost/price analysis and creating price proposals
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations and pricing compliance requirements
- Experience with GSA schedules, GWACs, and all contract variants (IDIQ, T&M, FFP, etc.)
- Prior experience in a software development or application service provider or systems integration company strongly preferred, but not required.
- Contract management certification or advanced training, NCMA/IACCM preferred.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States and able to pass a Federal Public Trust background investigation/clearance adjudication.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Contracts Manager
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mclean, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage