Campaign Manager, Digital Media
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1114
Position Title: Campaign Manager_G01
Digital Campaign Manager
Monster is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join our Monster team in our Weston, MA headquarters! The Digital Campaign Manager will partner with internal Sales, Product, and Technology departments as well as externally with advertisers and agencies to execute successful online advertising display campaigns.
- Drive customer service throughout life time of campaign, which consists of working with Strategy on all brainstorm calls, optimizing campaigns for delivery and performance and facilitation of all post sale activity.
- Provide consistent weekly reporting and insight to advertisers/agencies and sales rep regarding all aspects of their campaigns.
- Compile and manage billing files for all assigned campaigns on a monthly basis.
- Implement and manage advertising campaigns using order management system (Placements.io), ad server (Xandr), CRM (Salesforce) and other internal systems.
- Provide technical and timeline requirements to external and internal clients, managing deadline schedule and distributing materials.
- Troubleshoot any issues (technical or otherwise) and providing a reasonable, realistic solution to external and internal clients.
- Assist in various projects as needed.
- Work with sales and product teams to suggest and develop new tactics (placements, creative units) to improve performance of clients' advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/management
- 2-5 years of online advertising experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be detail oriented and able to maintain multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for interactive media/advertising with strong working knowledge of the Internet.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication techniques, as well as time management skills.
- Desire and ability to make and maintain strong client relationships by providing outstanding customer service and provide appropriate recommendations/consultations for each advertising effort.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and a demonstrated ability to navigate the Internet.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Campaign Manager, Digital Media
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage