Veteran Talent Community Manager
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 1115
Position Title: Contractor_G01
This is a full-time consultant position (40 hours per week) to manage our new Veteran Talent Community initiative. The Talent Community will be the destination of choice for veterans seeking to navigate their transition to civilian life, military members considering their options for a post-military career, and for military spouses and families. The Community Manager researches the competitive landscape for best practices, sets up a schedule of webinars, writes and produces content relevant to the audience and is the “face” of the effort and interacts with the audience as a career coach. The Community Manager will work directly with Military.com and Monster leadership to manage the direction of the program, host the webinars, think creatively about the future of the program to forecast next steps, and respond to and engage with the audience via a landing page and other site tools.
• Provide guidance based in research on the competitive landscape for veteran hiring to develop this product
• Write and post content pertinent to audience
• Write and post sponsored content for client sponsors
• Work with leadership team to establish a plan to achieve the goal of creating something that will set us up apart from other veteran employment offerings/organizations Job
• Proven ability to write engaging content for an audience
• Ability to publish via a Content Management System (with training)
• Experience as a career coach and public speaker
• Background or experience with the military community encouraged
• Ability to work remotely with Military.com and Monster personnel for day to day tasking on the project
Community / Marketing Title: Veteran Talent Community Manager
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mclean, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage