Senior UI Engineer
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1129
Position Title: Senior UX Engineer_G01
Senior UI Engineer
Own the Product!
Monster Worldwide is looking for someone that wants to create a seamless experience that is the stage for a long-term relationship between Monster and its customers. With our team, you will craft and orchestrate compelling user experiences which create meaningful and lasting life experiences.
You have built many interesting and effective UIs that push the needle from status quo. You have a history turning those sketches into interactive prototypes and production application. You’ve worked closely with product managers to define and research problems. You have experience in all parts of the creation process.
Who You Are
- You are a strong UI creator with strong opinions that are expressed with warmth and in a voice that wins hearts and minds.
- You believe stunning visual UI aesthetics are sweet but successful applications hinges on clean code and strong fundamentals.
- You have a strong desire to break “mediocre”, turn medicine into candy, and try, test, and accomplish feats of “extraordinary.”
- You enjoy learning new ways of coding and creating user interactions. You constantly look for new ways of delivering amazing UI experiences to the user.
- Produce amazing Web UIs while delivering production grade applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Promote UI best practices and processes across the team and help stand up a consistent UI tools and libraries.
- Be an awesome team-mate. Engage with UX designers and API developers on various projects.
- 6+ years’ experience in UI development, extensive React/Redux or similar framework experience is preferable.
- Strong working knowledge of Sass, TypeScript, NextJS and ES6.
- Knowledge of cross-platform browser compatibility restrictions and requirements.
- Ability to successfully focus on multiple priorities with a single application and work towards the long-term best while successfully delivering at a rapid rate.
- Collaborative approach that brings good resolution decisions to tough coding questions.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- 508 Compliance, SEO, and page speed optimization knowledge a plus
- Node, WebPack, Jest, or Gatsby experience a plus
- Bachelor’s is a plus, experience will be reviewed in lieu of degree.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior UI Engineer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage