Marketing Strategy Intern
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1132
Position Title: Intern_G01
Marketing Strategy Intern
Monster Worldwide is seeking a Marketing Strategy intern to join our team at Monster in our Weston, MA headquarters! The intern will work closely with internal stakeholders and cross functional teams while participating in various assigned projects. There will be a primary project to complete during the internship that will be specific to the intern’s skill set while also supporting the team’s overall goal. This project will then be presented by the individual at the completion of their internship.
- Perform core strategy tasks including conducting market and competitor research / profiling to identify and assess areas of opportunity, investment, etc.
- Analyze product performance data and identify key insights to support marketing and product development efforts
- Assist in analyzing SEO / organic performance data (results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future SEO strategies
- Assist in the creation and analysis of primary research campaigns to leverage external insight to inform future marketing strategies (segmentation, positioning, etc)
- Collaborate cross-functionally across marketing, product, sales, etc. to conduct analysis, identify opportunities and craft recommendations
- Draft presentations and present key findings to key members of the marketing organization
- Currently enrolled in a BA, BS, or Master’s program at a credited college or university
- Must be returning to school in the fall to either a BA, BS or Master’s Program
- Completed in courses related to assigned functional area (Marketing, Business, Analytics)
- Basic understanding of terms and principles in assigned functional area (Marketing, Business, Analytics)
- GPA 3.00 or above
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social, and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Strategy Intern
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage