Web Designer (UX/UI) - Contractor
Multiple Locations: Montréal, Quebec, Canada • Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1137
Position Title: Contractor_G01
Web Designer (UX/UI) – Contractor
We’re an employer branding agency looking for someone who has an eye (or two!) for detail and aesthetics. Think responsive career websites and all things Web and design to deliver experiences clients and users will love. We are open to having candidates based out of Montreal or Weston, MA!
With us, you will:
- Listen to client needs, understand their goals, and always keep user experience in mind.
- Find ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability) and improve the success of the solution.
- Team up with our strategists, copywriters, and other designers, to create attractive designs (wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, images, icons, banners…).
- Present your design ideas and prototypes to our developers and project managers.
For this, you must:
- Be bilingual (English and French, s'ilvous plait.)
- Have minimum 5 years’ proven experience in Web design (get your portfolio ready!)
- Understand UX and UI principles, philosophies, and methodologies (user research, flow diagrams, wireframes, clickable prototypes, user personas…)
- Have a strong understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design principles.
- Be detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Be comfortable adapting to different styles from different customers.
- Know how to work on your own but never hesitate to ask questions.
- Know Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite like the back of your hand (or mainly XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Have a solid understanding of technical implementations and limitations.
If, on top of that, you are:
- OBSESSED with the latest Web design trends(in a totally healthy way).
- Highly organized, with effective time management and the ability to adapt and
- Always one to find a solution.
Then we want you to apply. Seriously.
For more than 20 years, we’ve been creating happier workplaces. Helping people improve their lives with better jobs, and assisting employers find the best talent. Today, we offer our solutions and services in more than 40 countries! You could say we are on a mission to transform the recruiting industry...
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
Community / Marketing Title: Web Designer (UX/UI) - Contractor
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage