German-speaking Talent Consultant - DACH
Location: Brno, South Moravian, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1141
Position Title: Recruiter_G01
Talent Consultant with German
We are currently looking to hire a talented Talent Consultant on a Full-Time basis for our Brno, Czech Republic office.
Here at Monster, our vision is to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers and candidates find #TheRightFit.
We are looking for a German speaking Talent Consultant to join our Monster Strategic Talent Solution team where you will be supporting the successful delivery of our end-to-end recruitment campaigns, as well as managing the implementation of our branding solutions. Possessing a deep understanding of recruitment processes, best practices, and managing project implementations, you will implement our proven Monster approach within your campaigns. With a strong proactive level of engagement towards our customers and our internal teams, you will be the “go to guy or gal” to make our sourcing projects successful!
What you will be doing…
- Leverage hiring manager relationships to successfully influence, guide, and drive the recruitment service to meet the needs of the customer.
- Take ownership of selected recruitment services and manage projects to completion.
- Closely collaborate with other Solutions Delivery teams to fulfil our promised solutions towards our customers.
- Co-ordinate activity internally to achieve the desired outcomes for multi-team solutions.
- Assist with screening, interviewing, and managing candidates, ensuring that the Customer’s employment value proposition is communicated effectively.
- Accountable for taking the customers job brief and accurately communicating information about the company, the position, and the compensation/ benefits package to candidates.
- Utilize Monsters suite of products and other sourcing methods to manage candidate pipelines.
- Manage and communicate with qualified candidates in line with department guidelines.
- Assist with customer interviews where required and manage customer feedback to ensure a smooth candidate journey.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regularly to provide updates on customer campaigns and future opportunities.
- Lead customer facing Employer Branding projects managing; gathering collaterals, managing timelines + expectations, working with key stakeholders at every step of the project to completion, and constant communication with our customers.
What’s essential for you to have…
- Fluent level of German
- Advanced level of English
- Minimum of 1 year experience in recruitment/sourcing
- Be able to manage relationships and provide clear updates to internal and external partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interaction and customer service skills
- Customer and detail oriented
- Know how to use up-to-date tech (software and communication tools) properly
- Be a team player and have a positive work attitude
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
- 25 days of vacation + 4 sick days + Purple Perk Days + 4-week allowance to work from abroad per year
- Flexible working hours
- Company provided Laptop
- A great work life balance: no evening or weekends required
- Discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package + discounted option for family members
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance
- Job related continuous training and clear career progression path
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Community / Marketing Title: German-speaking Talent Consultant - DACH
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brno, Jihomoravský CZ