Principal Performance Media Lead, Global Digital Sales
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1151
Position Title: Principal Product Analyst_G01
Principal Performance Media Lead, Global Digital Sales
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Performance Media Lead to join our Global Digital Sales team. The Global Performance Media Lead will play a critical role in helping the Digital Sales team drive performance media to achieve our commercial targets.
They will be responsible for defining strategy, managing agencies, and partnering with various internal teams to identify ways to improve and optimize ongoing campaign performance. It is essential that this person loves all things data – digging for insights across the campaigns and conversion funnel to build fast, iterative, test and learn execution plans.
- Build quarterly / annual Digital Sales performance media plans and forecasts with external agencies and internal teams
- Develop an appropriate campaign reporting framework and produce regular readouts on the success of performance media campaigns vs expected benchmarks. Recommend short- and medium-term actions and campaign optimizations based on data insights
- Provide campaign set-up guidance to ensure optimal campaign performance and data accuracy and compliance with privacy laws
- Partner with data science and external experts as required to build performance predictability through multi-touch attribution modelling and best practices
- Experiment with new media and engagement mechanisms, understanding new and repeat user behaviors linked to KPI levers
- Provide strategic input and manage business cases through to full execution to constantly improve the media capability of Digital Sales including operations, technology, reporting, data, and investment
- Investigate and solve ad-hoc problems related to recent changes in performance through the flight of various campaigns
- 5+ years of experience at digital media agency, trade desk or client-side brand focusing on running and analyzing paid media performance (TV, digital video, display, paid social, paid search, and radio). Experience of marketplace / two-sided network business advantageous
- Expert understanding of SEM, programmatic, paid social and digital marketing ecosystem (DSP’s, DMP’s, Ad Servers, SSP’s, etc.) with a growth hacking mindset
- Very strong MS Excel skills, including Power Query, Power Pivot, and data modelling
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and use of deductive reasoning, turning large amounts of data into a story that is visually compelling and influential at the senior leadership level
- Strong attention to detail and quality of execution
- The ability to prioritize, driving several projects simultaneously
- Passion for continuous learning and innovation
- A self-starter, comfortable with remote work
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social, and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there is an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways, we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Performance Media Lead, Global Digital Sales
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage