Product Owner – Mobile App
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Requisition Number: 1170
Position Title: Product Owner_G01
Product Manager, Randstad Mobile App
Own the product!
As the Product Manager, you will be leading the build of Randstad’s global MyRandstad app. MyRandstad app reaches 75k+ MAU, helping Randstad manage the global workforce it has under its employment. Reporting into the VP Product Management, you will assist with the roadmap, strategy, requirements, and evolution of our MyRandstad app.
Randstad is focused on matching smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor. We use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide you with the best experience possible.
In this role, you will be a part of the delivery of a world-class product through our global worker app, focusing on user adoption, usage and retention. If you are a highly motivated, experienced product manager who is looking to make an impact and build a next generation messaging platform, Monster would love for you to join us.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities. Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
- Manage and document the product backlog based on user research, competitive analysis, understanding of the market, and business stakeholder feedback
- Responsible for leading MyRandstad app adoption across global operating companies, increased satisfaction, and retention
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and product strategy definition for key areas of Randstad’s worker management software
- Define and write product epics and drive prioritization within a dedicated agile team
- Define, execute, and manage multivariate test plans to drive product growth
- Collaborate with partners throughout the global operating companies– Marketing, UX, Data Science, Development and Sales
- 5+ years of product management experience, with domain knowledge rolling out a global software application
- Understanding of staffing and workforce solutions
- Proven experience managing global scrum teams and shipping successfully
- Data driven product manager
- Strong business acumen and product strategy
- A track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams including UX and Data Science
- High attention to detail
- BS/BA in a relevant field
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
- 25 days of vacation + 4 sick days + Purple Perk Days + 4-week allowance to work from abroad per year.
- Flexible working hours
- Company provided Laptop and Mobile phone.
- A great work life balance
- Discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package + discounted option for family members (Canadian Medical)
- Stock Purchase Program
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance.
- Job related continuous training and career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Community / Marketing Title: Product Owner – Mobile App
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ