Senior Integration Engineer
Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1177
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer_G01
Senior Integration Engineer
Own the Product!
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Senior Integration Engineer to lead the design and implementation of Monster and Randstad’s API products. These products will unlock the Randstad capabilities for both the internal Randstad.
Here at Monster, our vision is to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers and candidates find #TheRightFit.
- Design and build API products to a high quality.
- Develop solutions in an agile environment and processes.
- Work in a collocated scrum team
- Work with Amazon AWS services and/or GCP
- Develop, execute, and assist in integration testing.
- Develop automated integration and deployment pipelines.
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement on API products and the associated eco-system
- Investigate and analyze reported defects and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- API first development mindset and knowledge of API Management Products concepts
- Experience in exposing APIs through API gateway
- Experience with Apigee or an equivalent product is an advantage
- Knowledge in OO development principles, IoC and DI patterns, multi-tier web application design
- Testing Framework Experience
- Experience in cloud development AWS/GCP
- Experience in deploying through CI/CD pipelines
- Strong Analytical Skills and good problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
- 25 days of vacation + 4 sick days + Purple Perk Days + 4-week allowance to work from abroad per year.
- Flexible working hours
- Company provided Laptop.
- A great work life balance
- Discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package + discounted option for family members (Canadian Medical)
- Stock Purchase Program
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance.
- Job related continuous training and career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Integration Engineer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ