Associate Financial Accountant
Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1189
Position Title: Associate Accountant_G01
What we’re looking for…
We are currently looking to hire a talented Associate Accountant on a Full-Time basis for our Prague, Czech Republic office.
Here at Monster, our vision is to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers and candidates find #TheRightFit.
As a member of the centralized Accounting Team based in Prague you will be responsible for various accounting and finance processes across numerous countries.
Responsibilities include working with various Accounting Team members and cooperating with peers in a way to promote trust and communication.
An opportunity to develop in a high performing team that provides service excellence to both internal and external clients.
Strong ethical values to ensure all the processes and controls are followed and help to achieve key performance measurements in terms of efficiency, productivity, and quality.
What you will be doing…
- Bank statement / transaction processing and reconciliations
- Fixed asset accounting (from acquisition to disposal)
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- General ledger journal entries
- Accounting for accruals, prepayments and payroll for assigned countries, including resolution of all outstanding issues and reconciling items.
- Month-end accounting and closure activities
- Review of coding of AP invoices
- Cross-regional responsibilities including assistance with ad hoc analysis and analytics as needed.
- Involvement in projects (Global and European) as directed by the Accounting Manager.
- Contact with external and internal auditors (corporate audit, internal audits, and local statutory audits) as required by the team manager.
- Contact and involvement with local finance staff in the various countries.
What’s essential for you to have…
- Fluent in English
- Preferably a degree in Accounting / Finance / Economy
- Understanding of Finance processes
- Major ERP system experience an advantage (Oracle experience preferred)
- Previous SSC experience an advantage
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Mathematical and analytical approach
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external contacts through open and confident communication.
- Strength of character and tenacious approach to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Intermediate Excel
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
- 25 days of vacation + 4 sick days + Purple Perk Days + 4-week allowance to work from abroad per year
- Flexible working hours
- Company provided Laptop
- A great work life balance
- Discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package + discounted option for family members (Canadian Medical)
- Stock Purchase Program
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance
- Job related continuous training
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Financial Accountant
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ