Senior Product Manager – API Gateway
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1192
Position Title: Senior Product Manager_G01
Senior Product Manager – API Gateway
Monster is looking for a Product leader with B2B experience and a strong technical acumen to help drive technology integrations and solutions to enable our global partner ecosystem. In this role, you will help develop a holistic and productized approach to integrations in order to drive adoption of our services within our HR Tech partners and direct customer network, and to improve operational efficiency through a self-service automated approach. If you are a highly motivated, experienced product manager who is looking to make an impact and grow a business channel, Monster would love for you to help us redefine the industry.
- Provide business leadership for the API Gateway; develop and manage the roadmap for best-in-class, accessible solutions for integration and business acceleration
- Proactively conceive, research, define and document epics and stories for the API Gateway; work collaboratively with the scrum team to groom and prioritize the backlog
- Act as the liaison between the development team, the business teams and the consuming developers of the APIs from development through delivery.
- Work as an advocate for the needs of our customers and partners
- Ensure that the APIs are marketed, categorized and documented on the API Developer Portal
- Evaluate industry innovations and ensure that we are building for future needs
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of technical product management required. Experience in working on system integrations and data flows a plus.
- Proven success in delivering technology products/services in a high-growth environment, including developing and implementing go-to-market strategies
- Delivery focused, with a track record of delivering innovative, customer-centric and high-performing products; and a proven ability to manage program-level portfolio workloads
- Experience with product development tools (Jira, Confluence, Aha)
- Written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on communicating technical requirements and solutions to internal and external audiences.
- Experience with Agile and scrum methodologies
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social, and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager – API Gateway
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage