Senior Product Manager – Client Experience
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1193
Position Title: Senior Product Manager_G01
Senior Product Manager – Client Experience
Monster is looking for a Product leader with B2B experience and a strong analytics background to help enhance our employer platform to meet the needs of enterprise and staffing segments. If you are a highly motivated, experienced product manager who is looking to make an impact and grow a business channel, Monster would love for you to help us redefine the industry.
- Utilize SME knowledge of Enterprise and Staffing customers’ recruitment needs in order to proactively conceive, document and drive the creation of new features based on market research, competitive analysis, understanding of the market, customer feedback and feedback from our sales and support departments.
- Responsible for optimizing the client experience to drive increased customer adoption, satisfaction and retention within the complex large company space, including optimizing onboarding flows, developing integration and partner strategies, building out reporting and analytics features, and troubleshooting issues.
- Drive continuous growth and improvement in Monster’s customer experience
- Provide analysis, recommendations and definition for key areas of Monster’s B2B offerings
- Define and write product epics and drive prioritization within a dedicated agile team
- Define, execute and manage multivariate test plans to drive optimal messaging.
- Collaborate with partners throughout the organization – Sales, Content, Marketing, Design, Development and Partnerships – to deliver online experiences that drive customer engagement and retention
- 5+ years of product management experience, with domain knowledge of B2B/online services
- Understanding of the enterprise and staffing customer lifecycle and market dynamics; experience in online recruitment preferred
- Proven experience with agile methodologies
- Strong business strategy and marketing acumen
- Experience with SaaS models
- Background in analysis and web analytics
- A track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products
- High attention to detail
- BS/BA in a relevant field
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager – Client Experience
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage