Senior Technical SEO Analyst
Location: Brno, South Moravian, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1199
Position Title: Senior Search Engine Optimization Analyst_G01
What we’re looking for…
Sr. Technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst
We are currently looking to hire a talented Sr. Technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst on a Full-Time basis for our Brno, Czech Republic office.
Here at Monster, our vision is to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers and candidates find #TheRightFit.
What you will be doing…
- Lead the day-to-day management of SEO activities across Monster global web properties under the direction of Senior SEO Strategists.
- Work closely with global technology, marketing, and product teams to identify and implement SEO best practices within new and existing projects.
- Lead the creation and delivery of site audits, including content audits and technical SEO audits, in order to identify opportunity, scope of work, and business impact.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, etc., with the purpose of improving overall site optimization.
- Analyze available data (traffic, visibility, internal search, conversions, etc.) to identify trends and opportunities for SEO growth.
- Provide recurring reports on SEO metrics (rankings, traffic, conversions) across 15 international sites in 7 languages.
- Lead initiatives to automate SEO tasks (e.g., broken link checking, systematic interlinking, site monitoring) wherever possible.
- Take ownership of discrete SEO projects, as needed, seeing the project through from ideation and spec-writing to QA and release.
- Participate in acceptance testing prior to release, and during deployment of product; requires ability to work some weekends and/or non-traditional work hours in support of release functions.
- Partner closely with technology and product teams to ensure timely, focused, and accurate execution of projects.
- Create and contribute to an environment that is geared to innovation, high productivity, and high quality.
What’s essential for you to have…
- Fluent in English
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and has a strong understanding of technical SEO .
- 5+ years relevant experience, including experience with website architecture, large-scale 301 redirects, high-quality relevant link-building, robots.txt best practices, and page speed improvements with a focus on Core Web Vitals.
- Familiarity with major SEO, project management, and web analytics platforms, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Botify, SEMrush, Google Search Console, JIRA, GitHub, Confluence, Slack.
- Strong proficiency with WordPress and Drupal a plus!
- Intricate knowledge of organic optimization best practices, including familiarity with international SEO practices and website conversion rate optimization.
- Ability to identify project specific KPI’s and report on them.
- Strong proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- Python knowledge and script-writing abilities.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
- 25 days of vacation + 4 sick days + Purple Perk Days + 4-week allowance to work from abroad per year
- Flexible working hours
- Company provided Laptop
- A great work life balance: no evening or weekends required
- Discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package + discounted option for family members (Canadian Medical)
- Stock Purchase Program
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance
- Job related continuous training.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Technical SEO Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brno, Jihomoravský CZ