Sr Technical SEO Strategist
Location: San Jose, California, United States
Requisition Number: 1201
Position Title: Senior Search Engine Optimization Analyst_G01
Senior Technical SEO Strategist
Monster Worldwide is seeking a Sr. Technical SEO Strategist to join our team. This newly created position will be responsible for assisting in the ideation, development, and execution of search engine optimization strategies for Monster globally with a strong emphasis on technical SEO. This position is part of our US-based global Organic Performance team. Because this is a fully remote role, the ideal fit will also be comfortable working virtually while managing their own schedule to balance the needs of the team and broader company. Some non-traditional work hours may be needed to accommodate global meetings and technology releases.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of SEO activities across Monster global web properties.
- Work closely with global technology, marketing, and product teams to identify and implement SEO best practices within new and existing projects.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of site audits, including content audits and technical SEO audits, in order to identify opportunity, scope of work, and business impact.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, etc., with the purpose of improving overall site optimization.
- Take ownership of discrete SEO projects, as needed, seeing the project through from ideation and spec-writing, to QA and release.
- Build and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly KPI reporting in conjunction with the Monster Data Science team, as needed.
- Keep up with search optimization best practices on a daily basis, including changes to algorithms, ranking factors, and general search-related updates.
- Be an internal champion of search best practices, including building checklists, templates, and training guides, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years of enterprise-level search engine optimization experience required, including demonstrated success in audience acquisition and search ranking improvement for a large public-facing website.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO tactics and strategies, including:
- On-page SEO
- Mobile usability analysis
- SEO architecture and taxonomies
- Google Core Web Vitals
- Google Job Search Experience (Google for Jobs) or another Google vertical search experience
- Schema implementation
- Off-page SEO
- Keyword research and analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical SEO, including structured data, and experience with global SEO highly desired.
- Familiarity with major SEO, project management, and web analytics platforms, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Botify, Moz, SEMRush, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, JIRA, Confluence, Slack.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Creative thinker and self-starter, with the ability to deal with both the big picture and the day-to-day details while successfully multitasking.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Should be comfortable speaking in front of small and large groups.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social, and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Technical SEO Strategist
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Jose, California US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage