Business Intelligence Developer
Multiple Locations: Prague, Praha, Czechia • Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands • Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 1211
Position Title: Data Engineer_G01
What we’re looking for…
Business Intelligence Developer
Our Global Business Intelligence team headquartered in Glasgow, UK is currently looking to hire several Business Intelligence Developers on a Permanent Full-time basis to work remotely from one of our current EU locations in either Glasgow (UK), Amsterdam (NL) or Prague (CZ).
In this exciting role, the Business Intelligence developers will be responsible for developing and supporting business intelligence solutions across the full BI stack for Monster globally, to ensure the right data is available to the right people at the right time.
Please note: this position is on a fully remote work basis and we will consider all applications from candidates based in one of our following EU locations:
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Prague, Czech Republic
What you will be doing…
- Contribute to power data-informed decision making through development of data assets that provide insights to all parts of our business
- Provide support to existing enterprise-level business intelligence platforms and help resolve any production issues in a timely manner
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the BI team’s processes and skill sets by finding innovative ways to tell the story of Monster's data and ensure it is available to the right people at the right time
- Partake in cross team code reviews to ensure all solutions developed meet required standards
What’s essential for you to have…
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role building data pipelines
- Proficiency in writing TSQL queries – at least 3 years of experience
- At least 1 year of experience developing BI solutions on cloud-based technologies, preferably with the GCP technology stack – including BiqQuery, Composer, PubSub, Terraform, Cloud Functions (Monster uses Looker and BigQuery)
- Proficiency in Looker development – including LookML models, dashboards and PDTs
- Proven track record of building and performance tuning enterprise-level BI solutions
- Understanding of data warehousing design methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated, driven and organised with a thirst to learn and become a Business Intelligence expert
What will make you stand out…
- Experience of interacting with Looker APIs highly desirable
- Experience of the Microsoft BI stack (SSRS/Power BI) desirable
- PowerShell/Python scripting skills beneficial
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Remote working (“work from home”) from either Glasgow (UK), Amsterdam (NL) or Prague (CZ)
- Job type: Permanent Full-time
- Salary: Competitive
Community / Marketing Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB