Location: Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1214
Position Title: Software Engineer_G01
Own the Product!
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Java Engineer to lead the design and implementation of Monster’s marketplace for either our Seeker and/or Employer platform. This role will establish the technical delivery of data and domain services for the capabilities assigned to the team.
- Participate in application development and prototyping using multiple technologies including Java, SpringBoot and Node.
- Develop solutions in agile environment for all tiers of the applications
- Develop and enhance set of high traffic and highly available APIs to be consumed by front-end applications
- Investigate and analyze reported defects and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
- Work in a collocated scrum team
- Work with Amazon AWS services
- Conduct and assist in integration testing
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of Monster platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 to 8 years of Java 10, SpringBoot Experience
- Gradle, Groovy, Scala Experience a plus.
- Testing Framework Experience (EasyMock, Cucumber)
- Experience designing and developing both NoSql and relational databases.
- Experience designing and developing data and domain Service
- Knowledge in OO development principles, IoC and DI patterns, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles required
- Experience in Cloud apps development AWS/GCP
- Strong Analytical Skills and good problem-solving skills
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Community / Marketing Title: Java Engineer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ