Associate Project Manager (Marketing)
Location: Brno, South Moravian, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1228
Position Title: Associate Project Manager (Non-Technical)_G01
What we’re looking for…
Associate Project Manager - Marketing
We are currently looking to hire a talented Associate Project Manager for our Marketing department on a full-time basis for our Brno, Czech Republic office.
Here at Monster, our vision is to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers and candidates find #TheRightFit.
What you will be doing…
In this exciting role, the Associate Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all work from the Global teams within Monster flows efficiently to the EU B2B and B2C Marketing teams and that all projects that require the input of the EU B2B and B2C Marketing teams are planned in around the team’s existing work and run smoothly. You will be responsible for negotiating deadlines to ensure the workload is manageable, keeping the EU B2B and B2C Marketing teams on task and projects on deadline, handling the logistics and keeping all parties updated on the progress.
- Create, develop and manager an overarching project plan and status for the EU B2B and B2C Marketing teams
- Be the point of contact for Global teams within Monster for all work required by the EU Marketing team
- Receive and manage all briefs from other teams for work needed by the EU Marketing team
- Ensure the teams have all the info they need to complete the task.
- Pro-actively manage clashes to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Develop and own an EU Marketing project/traffic plan – overview of all projects the team are working on with
- Delivery deadlines
- Estimate of hours required (where possible)
- Keep team on track with deadlines and timings.
- Create, develop, and manage an EU content creation plan from existing global B2C and B2B content for use by the EU Marketing team
- Liaise with Global counterparts to ensure the global content calendar is kept updated and available to the EU team in Teams.
- Facilitate a regular review of all available global content by the EU Marketing team to agree what will be used.
- Develop and manage project plan to get global content localized and/or translated and delivered to the EU team.
- Facilitate getting copy adapted as needed.
- Stay abreast of Product releases and updates.
- Attend product and business readiness meetings and meet regularly with the Global Product Marketing Manager to ensure good knowledge of the work to be done by the Marketing team.
- Develop and manage a project plan for delivering Product Marketing materials to the EU Marketing Managers
- Project manage any other translations for the Marketing team.
- Create submissions.
- Manage quotes and the budget tracker.
What’s essential for you to have…
- Previous project management experience – (1-2 years), ideally in a marketing department or agency environment.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple projects and requirements.
- Pro-active with good attention to detail
- Good communicator with experience of managing stakeholders from multiple departments.
- Ideally, will have experience of working in an international company but not essential.
- Fluent in English, Czech language is not required
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
- 25 days of vacation + 4 sick days + Purple Perk Days + 4-week allowance to work from abroad per year.
- Flexible working hours
- Company provided Laptop.
- A great work life balance
- Discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package + discounted option for family members (Canadian Medical)
- Stock Purchase Program
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance.
- Job related continuous training and career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Office & remote – will be required in the Brno office 2-3 days per week post-Covid
- Job type: Employment contract
- Working hours: Full-time
Follow us on social media to find out more and keep up to date with the latest news at Monster:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/monster/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Monster
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/monster.co.uk/
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Project Manager (Marketing)
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brno, Jihomoravský CZ