Office 365 Administrator
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1241
Position Title: Systems Administrator_G01
Microsoft Office 365 Administrator
Monster Worldwide Global Corporate Infrastructure Services (GCIS) Team looking for a Microsoft Office 365 Administrator to join our team in Weston, MA. This person should be able to jump into position with little to no hands-on training working with existing global team providing administration and support of the following elements:
- Execute system management, Configuration Management, preventative and corrective maintenance, performance monitoring activities. Manage Exchange mailboxes, message flow, spam filtering
- Provide comprehensive Windows systems administration and operations. Office 365 support and Teams Administration (e.g., Create Teams and Channels, assign internal and guest user privileges) Experience with Windows PowerShell and scripting Execute tests of new Hardware and Software deliver to end users
- Perform the requirements for off-hour systems maintenance work as needed
- Monitor and Support security controls and capabilities in operating systems, layered products, and specialty software to achieve security goals
- Assist with the installation and Configure Windows systems with MS Intune
- Interface with end users and systems engineers to resolve technical and user Problems and manage ticket queues
- Design and perform system management, Configuration Management, deep troubleshooting, preventative and corrective maintenance, performance monitoring, and enhancement
- Follow existing Change Management procedures / activities on the Supported systems
- Develop operations procedures, such as recovery processes, and queue management
- Define and implement security controls and capabilities in Windows operating systems, layered products, and specialty software to achieve security goals
- Assist business users and systems engineers with the setup, installation, and testing of their applications
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot MS Exchange
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot MS Teams
- High level understanding of Azure, Azure AD, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Intune, SharePoint Online etc.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with spam filters and security tools such as Proofpoint
- Candidate must have good communication skills and ability to work with a global team Flexibility and results-oriented
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
Community / Marketing Title: Office 365 Administrator
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage