Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1244
Position Title: Product Owner_G01
What we’re looking for…
We are currently looking to hire a talented Product Owner on a Full-Time basis for our Prague, Czech Republic office.
Here at Monster, our vision is to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers and candidates find #TheRightFit.
The Product Owner is the key stakeholder of a Monster Agile team and provides guidance of priorities and business requirements so that the team delivers maximum value.
As part of the Product Management team working with other POs, PMs, and other business stakeholders, the PO is the proxy for the business and customers, transforming roadmap vision and initiatives into a prioritized backlog of epics and stories.
The PO is ideally collocated with the scrum team, where they share purpose, mission, and culture. The PO also contributes to greater product management activities including roadmap planning and vision as led by Product Managers and Product Leaders.
What you will be doing…
- Coordinate and align with Product Manager (or Product Leader) on greater strategy and vision
- Translate product roadmap vision and strategy into tactical and achievable goals for the team, collaborating closely with the Tech Lead and Scrum Master
- Collaborate with the scrum team, UI/UX, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Provide business insight and represent the voice of the customer (VOC) to bring operational knowledge to the team
- Actively manage a well-defined and prioritized backlog that articulates a cohesive roadmap of work, and which promotes continuous incremental delivery of business value
- Share results of work and accomplishments with team (KPI, ROI, NPS, goals/results, etc.)
- Be an Agile champion, participating in all team ceremonies (daily standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint review/demo, and retrospective)
- Provide workstream subject matter expertise to stakeholders, including facilitating UAT/PAT and release communications
- Practice “One Monster”; be able to resolve conflicts amongst stakeholders collaboratively and amicably
- Protect the workstream and team from distractions not focused on valuable, aligned outcomes
What’s essential for you to have…
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field
- 3-7 years of experience leading Agile projects as a product owner and/or product manager
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up to date on industry standards and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborative interpersonal skills to work across diverse, global teams.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency working with JIRA, Confluence, CA Agile Central (formerly Rally), Aha, or similar product management tools.
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); working knowledge of software development.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
- 25 days of vacation + 4 sick days + Purple Perk Days + 4-week allowance to work from abroad per year
- Flexible working hours
- Company provided Laptop
- A great work life balance
- Discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package + discounted option for family members (Canadian Medical)
- Stock Purchase Program
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance
- Job related continuous training and career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Community / Marketing Title: Product Owner
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ