Senior Internal Communications Manager
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1247
Position Title: Senior Marketing Manager_G01
Senior Internal Communications Manager
Monster is looking for a Senior Internal communications Manager to join our Monster team in our Weston, MA headquarters! The Senior Internal Communications Manager will help develop and drive an internal and external communications strategy that is consistent with Monster’s global strategy, organizational needs, and overall business goals.
- Supporting the delivery of a range of communications – assisting with key message preparation, writing and editing content and making effective use of a range of channels.
- Project management and support on key leadership communications activities.
- Support the planning and execution of events that increase engagement with leaders and colleagues, such town halls and visits.
- Manage our ground-breaking Digital workplace intranet
- Oversee communications plans and editorial schedule for internal Monster communications.
- Liaise with stakeholders from across the business, including senior leaders.
- Collate, share and act upon feedback from employees, internal communication measurement and best practice to improve future activity.
- Work closely with colleagues across Monster to align messages and activities, taking into account the wider communications agenda.
- Prepare talking points, market commentaries, and thought leadership pieces
- Develop reporting tools, message pull-through metrics, key performance indicators and other measurement vehicles for demonstrating program effectiveness
- 10+ years of experience in corporate communications, with a specific focus on internal communications
- Experience working with a global intranet
- Experience of working in global organizations, across B2B and B2C, developing and implementing multi-channel campaigns to geographically dispersed audiences
- Good track record of creating communications strategy and plans to improve the employee experience in global organizations going through major change.
- Agency/vendor research management
- Working knowledge of the full communications mix and interdependencies (e.g. brand, digital, marketing, media)
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience of working with a broad range of internal and external media to successfully deliver campaigns and positively manage reputational issues
- Ability to work with everyone, everywhere. Credible in stakeholder management, with great influencing skills and ability to build relationships with senior colleagues in different global locations
- Sound judgement - knowing when to escalate and when to deal with an issue directly
- Experience of planning and tactical delivery of communications events and schedules
- Comfortable with digital initiatives
- A strong team player who is used to working collaboratively
- Energy, commitment and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High degree of resilience and positivity in a business that is undergoing significant change
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Internal Communications Manager
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage