Manager, Global Social Media
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1248
Position Title: Manager, Marketing_G01
Manager, Global Social Media
Monster is looking for a global leader to drive our social media efforts across B2C and B2B channels. We’re on a mission to help candidates and employers find the right fit and need a social media strategy built around that mission. In this role, you’ll manage a U.S.-based team social media team with a focus on organic content and execution.
- Drive innovation across all Monster social channels, remaining up to date on latest social media platforms, competitor activities, trends, and technologies
- Engage with Executive Leadership Team to manage executive communication strategy alongside PR leader
- Create innovative organic social content to drive engagement and grow our audience!
- Manage social media content calendar in collaboration with content and SEO team leaders
- Lead global social listening program efforts and execution, working to gain insights that support broader brand strategy and identify engagement opportunities
- Oversee community management efforts, serving as company leader on social engagement and customer service relationships
- Oversee social copywriting and creative efforts across all platforms, providing feedback to our brand creative team on a weekly basis
- Standardize measurement tools and KPIs in partnership with media and analytics teams
- Drive live event strategy and execution, managing everything from cadence
- Manage influencer marketing program, pointing us towards who we should engage with, where we should be engaging, and how we should activate our relationships with them
- Lead robust Employee Advocacy Program, turning internal chatter and excitement around PR, product announcements, brand content, and brand campaign rollouts into external impressions and engagements
- Create, manage, and own vendor relationships with social media company, social media management platform, and social listening platform representatives and account managers
- 6- 8 years of digital marketing or social media marketing experience
- Working knowledge of Canva, PowerPoint
- Experience with SproutSocial, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, or similar social media management platform
- Working knowledge of Canva and Photoshop
- A proven track record of leading a social media program at a major brand or organization
- A willingness to go beyond brand strategy and to actual execution of social programs
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Global Social Media
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage