Product Manager (BlueX)
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Requisition Number: 1265
Position Title: Product Manager_G01
The world around us
We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market - they’re all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
People at the heart of everything we do
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward. Are you our new colleague?
What we’re looking for…
Product Manager (BlueX)
On behalf of our parent company Randstad, we are currently seeking a talented Product Manager based in Amsterdam, Netherlands on a Permanent Full-time basis to join their BlueX team.
As a Product Manager, you will be leading the delivery and implementation of analytics, insights and tech reporting (via CX studio and marketing) to all the Product organisation, pre- and post-delivery. You will implement and maintain all MarTech solutions that scale out to the entire group, so that we benefit from best practices that global marketing delivers.
Your key stakeholders will be the subject matter experts in the global Marketing team who will be delivering requirements for you to execute on. Reporting to our VP Growth & Optimisation, you will drive the relevant requirements for analytics for all features / functionalities within the roadmap that the business needs MI on.
You will also drive implementation of marketing technology and continue to deliver requirements to all Omni-Channel teams on the delivery. You are accountable for helping the teams maximize the value of the product by delivering Analytics and MarTech as defined by the global MarComms team.
What you will be doing…
- To help drive MarTech standardisation with other centre of excellences and driving the single source of truth to all OpCos working with squads (Scrum teams)
- To implement tracking and new technologies
- To own the implementation of GA360, GTM via global marketing and to make sure that performance is always a priority
- To own implementation, monitoring and performance from all MarTech
- To enable Agile teams to continuously test through delivery and procurement of new tools
- To be responsible for managing all procurement processes with global Procurement and Marketing teams
- To enable local teams to use MarTech that is globally scaled – such as HotJar and HubSpot via product configuration
- To be the SPOC to marketing for all MarTech and enable usage that stays within product vision and Omni-Channel framework
- To deliver and maintain all MarTech and govern the process, so that teams always stay within our way of work and governance – e.g. Hubspot landing pages
- To enable all global teams to implement and build automated communication via delivery of new ESP (email service providers) via requirements from global MarComms and our Talent Strategy team.
What’s essential for you to have…
- 5-10 years of experience in a Product Manager or Owner role with domain knowledge delivering software and utilization
- Proven track record of successful stakeholder management, in managing global cross-functional teams within small and/or close-knit structures
- Good understanding of MarTech – including both behavioural and performance data
- You fully understand the processes we use at Randstad, and the unique challenges faced by our business
- You see a need to continuously improve to delight our users, have flexibility and supportiveness in adapting and meeting changing needs of the business and understand the workings of a digital, multinational enterprise
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a hands-on mentality, capability to manage and work together with different stakeholders to grow relationships and are able to work independently but also a team player
- You have exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
- You have an innovative personality with a critical/creative thinker mindset focussed and being results-driven
- You can shift gears quickly between outlining and guiding the strategic use of the product to describing detailed functionality questions and relay these back to the team
- You are focussed and can work towards a vision / target that is set
- Strong Business and Product strategy acumen
- Data-driven and tech-savvy attitude
- High attention to detail
What will make you stand out…
- Background/speciality in the field of Digital Marketing/Marketing Technology and/or the HR/Recruitment/Staffing industry
- Education to BS/BA-level in a relevant field
Within Randstad we defined the following Human Forward Leadership competencies: delighting people: connect people (client, talent, employee, society), building strong client relationships and delivering client-centric solutions. performing today: resourcefulness securing and developing resources effectively and efficiently. leading change: manages ambiguity operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear. securing the future: drives vision and purpose painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action. what do you get in return? In return for your talent and effort we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other.
Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,331 employees strong, with over 4,800 offices in 38 countries. And 47% of our management is female. Randstad’s performance standards are high, but as a team, we’ll make sure you reach and even exceed them through a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Joining our team means getting to work with great people. Each of them is crucial to maintaining our open-minded, entrepreneurial, and vibrant company culture. Sure you’ll work hard, but this hard work is also rewarded, and success is celebrated. It’s the culture you’ll find in any of our global Randstad offices. human forward starts with you Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful.
So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
Additional job details:
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Job type: Permanent Full-time
- Salary: Competitive
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager (BlueX)
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL