Senior Information Security Analyst
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Requisition Number: 1303
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer_G01
Senior Information Security Analyst
Monster is looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst to join our team! This position will focus on managing Information Security processes, controls and operations associated with monitoring, analysis, and responding to various types of security issues, both actual and potential, as well as the execution of security controls to prevent the exfiltration of company information and maintain the security of Monster data, customer information and overall environment. This role will focus specific domains of information security including incident response processes, understand the activities of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC), application security, operations, and development team’s ways of working.
This position will be responsible for coordinating the information collection and reporting activities required to successfully control instances of security incidents, social engineering, phishing, spoofing and other security related activity. In addition, this position will be responsible for assisting management with the development, implementation and execution of product development plans and technical solutions to address and resolve any security issues that have been identified or projected.
- Identify threats to services, systems, user experiences and user data and propose security control mitigations and defenses.
- Lead team discussions and processes related to analyze security, technology and operational risks and provide recommendations to enhance the security control procedures.
- Investigate and report instances related to security of services, systems and database, including but not limited to reported security incidents, event anomalies, phishing, spoof e-mailing and social engineering threats.
- Pro-actively identify, implement, and manage security controls to prevent and detect security risks
- Conduct application vulnerability tests against company properties.
- Assist with design and develop "Security by Design" processes, tools, and systems securing all services and systems in the environment.
- Implement Security Reviews in collaboration with applicable teams and stakeholders.
- Performs threat modeling, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, code reviews, and SDLC support.
- Review and approve internal security-related requests.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and execution of strategies to pro-actively prevent and address fraud and compliance issues.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 8 + years of experience in Information Security or Information Technology, development, system or network administration with a security focus.
- Certifications: CISSP, CISM, GIAC or equivalent common body of knowledge experience.
- Have identified and communicated numerous security defects in services, products or processes.
- Experience with managing security incident response, vulnerability management secure development, risk management or overall information security management and operations processes
- Interact with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, customer-focused environment.
- Experience with cloud service providers (i.e. AWS, Google, Microsoft) and working in IaaS/PaaS/SaaS environments.
- Experience with various information security solution tool sets (i.e. IDS\IPS, log management\SIEM, secure development assessment tools, etc.)
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Information Security Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU