Employer Brand Strategist – Italy
Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Requisition Number: 1309
Position Title: Marketing Specialist_G01
About Monster Strategic Talent Solutions
We are an employer branding agency born from Monster (hence the name…). We believe in matching the right people with the right company and the right team. We are more than 20 people from all around the world. Project managers, designers, developers, writers, web analysists and other specialists all working to help recruiters and HR professionals across North America and Europe forge their brand, tell their story, and fortify their recruitment marketing. Check us out at https://www.monster-sts.com/.
What we’re looking for…
Employer Brand Strategist – Italy
- Reports to: Senior Manager, Client Service Solutions
- Company: Monster Strategic Talent Solutions
- Location: Work from home! (Subject to change in the future – Office location: Milan, Italy)
- Job type: Permanent full-time
- Start date: ASAP
We’re looking for someone who has a gift for reading people, listening to what they say, and hearing everything they don’t say…
It’s time to add a new Employer Branding Strategist to our team. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to work collaboratively with our different internal teams and guide our clients on their Employer Brand journey by matching their needs to our solutions. Be ready to work on various projects and dive in the realities of very different sectors from all sorts of industries. Intrigued? Keep reading.
What you will be doing…
You create employer value propositions (EVPs) that will help our clients build their Employer Branding strategy and leverage different communication channels. We’re looking for someone who knows how to analyze data and will make appropriate recommendations accordingly. Here’s a non-exhaustive list of your tasks and responsibilities:
- Guide customers, from start to finish, through the process of building their employer branding strategy, focusing on whatever is best for them
- Identify/develop employer brand solutions that match a client’s needs, using company products, outsourced technology solutions and/or proprietary tools/techniques that others implement
- Create impactful content with the help of our copywriters (career website copy, new employer brand identities, etc.)
- Assist with creating a digital presence that provides a high conversion rate
What’s essential for you to have…
- 2+ years’ experience in brand development (employer brand or corporate brand)
- Proven track record of success in running branding projects (brand analysis, value propositions, etc.) and communicating directly with B2B customers for presentations, webinars, etc.
- Fully fluent in English and Italian (+ ideally French)
- Professional and academic background in Marketing or similar (ideally to Bachelor’s degree-level)
- Persuasive/a Great Pitcher. Demonstrated experience pitching creative ideas
- Solid presentation skills. Ability to meet with clients and run oral presentations to present creative work, provide information or explain the creative process (and be comfortable “educating” the clients)
- Ability to gather and analyze information, define problems, and form a plan of action
- STRONG interpersonal skills, with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
- Goal and deadline-oriented
- Manages large numbers of competing priorities
What will make you stand out…
- Previous experience in HR Marketing is preferred
- Fluency in French
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.
One last thing…
For now, working from home is mandatory for everyone but one of our biggest perks before the pandemic (remember those times?) was the possibility to work from home for a few days a week. A flexible schedule has been, is, and always will be part of our philosophy.
Community / Marketing Title: Employer Brand Strategist – Italy
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milan, Lombardia IT