Marketing Manager – BeNeLux
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Requisition Number: 1337
Position Title: Marketing Manager_G01
What we’re looking for…
Marketing Manager – BeNeLux
Our Amsterdam, Netherlands office is currently looking to hire a talented Marketing Manager on a Permanent Full-time basis to work on our marketing efforts for the Monsterboard.nl job board in the BeNeLux region, as one of Monster’s key markets.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for running the full-cycle marketing strategy for Monsterboard.nl as well as all other actions and projects, with the aim of enabling our recruiter and job seeker partners to find the right fit.
You will be working daily at the heart of Monster’s services in the BeNeLux region and internationally within a global environment. Although most of your assignments will focus on the Netherlands, you will also have the role of representing our presence in the Belgium & Luxembourg markets.
What you will be doing…
- Setting up successful communications of various kinds: events, webinars, social networks, emailing, etc.
- Lead Generation: developing marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring new clients and candidates
- Promoting the Monsterboard.nl brand to candidates and recruiters effectively across all our online and offline communication channels
- Managing website content (articles, videos, etc.) for content creation and coordinating daily with service providers involved in the creation and broadcasting of our content
- Create “test and learn” approaches to new ideas with a view to scaling them, if successful, within NL and beyond
- Re-use and recycle the best performing activity/content from other markets as appropriate to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct post-campaign analysis for all campaigns in a timely manner
- Support the implementation of Global Programmes (e.g: B2B and B2C CRMs) in the Netherlands, providing local market insight and knowledge, adapting content and reviewing translations
- Running brand promotion actions via social networks
What’s essential for you to have…
- Bilingual – fluent in Dutch AND English (written and oral)
- Educated to higher professional-level at least
- 3 to 5 years of relevant marketing experience – including significant experience in Lead Generation and Digital Marketing campaigns
- Experience of techniques, practices, and know-hows in the digital marketing CRM systems, SEO writing, Inbound Marketing, etc.
- A dynamic, organized, and accessible attitude with the ability to manage priorities efficiently
- A naturally outgoing social personality and high-quality writing skills
- A true conductor: you know how to work successfully as part of a team to plan and carry out projects
What will make you stand out…
- Proficient with tools Salesforce, WordPress, Drupal and Adobe Suite (PhotoShop, Dreamweaver, InDesign) preferably
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands (Overamstel area – metro lines 50 + 51)
- Salary: Competitive
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Manager – BeNeLux
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL