Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1349
Position Title: Financial Analyst_G01
We are currently looking to hire a talented Financial Analyst on a Full-Time basis for our Prague, Czech Republic office.
Here at Monster, our vision is to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers and candidates find #TheRightFit.
As a member of our global FP&A team you will be assisting our leaders in analyzing various processes, propose improvements and assist in variance analysis.
What you will be doing…
- Consolidate financials and help provide insights
- Perform forecast management activities including data input, processing, variance analysis and reporting
- Create/customize financial reports and assist in presentation of financial information
- Assist in analysing the marketing forecasts and actuals globally
- Engage in and contribute to the monthly planning process of our Revenue streams in Europe, assisting the local finance leaders in making the right decisions.
- Prepare timely and accurate financial information to allow for efficient use and control over financial resources of a Monster business.
- Help drive cost and process improvements within the organization to increase efficiency and profitability
- Create reports and dashboards to track various KPIs
- Participate in ad hoc projects and perform other duties
What’s essential for you to have…
- Preferably a degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to work independently, highly organised and self-motivated
- Understanding of Finance processes and financial reporting
- Good PC skills (advanced Excel, Powerpoint)
- Major ERP system experience (Oracle preferred)
- Positive attitude to change, seeking new ideas and fosters innovation
- Fluent English language
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
- 25 days of vacation + 4 sick days + Purple Perk Days + 4-week allowance to work from abroad per year.
- Flexible working hours
- Company provided Laptop.
- A great work life balance
- Discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package + discounted option for family members (Canadian Medical)
- Stock Purchase Program
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance.
- Job related continuous training and career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ