Campaign Manager, PPC
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Requisition Number: 1350
Position Title: Product Service Support_G01
PPC Campaign Manager
Monster is looking for a PPC Campaign Manager to join our Customer Service team in Indianapolis, IN! The PPC Campaign Manager is the true champion of Monster products and their performance. Their mission is to provide data driven performance assessments and campaign management of Monster Accounts. They will collaborate internally with Monster's Sales, Product Management and Technology groups to ensure that the value provided by our products meets and exceeds our customers' expectations. They will work directly with our customers on large or complex accounts to understand their experience and expectations. Our ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, analytic, possess instinctual problem-solving skills and a sense of urgency, demonstrate good judgement with ability to self-direct and take action, able to stay abreast of current recruitment industry trends, and is comfortable and effective working both individually and with a team!
- PPC Campaign Manager will create and maintain PPC (pay per click) campaigns
- Evaluate the campaigns, define, and identify KPIs, identify jobseeker behavioral trends, identify potential inhibitors or other factors that may impact performance
- Present campaign results and recommendations to clients onsite or via WebEx presentation with the goal to ultimately maximize product performance, adoption, and ROI.
- Establish campaign goals & expected outcomes based upon their specific needs & market conditions
- Implement & monitor PPC campaigns in real-time to adjust & optimize to meet established performance targets
- Maintain ongoing performance engagement to ensure continued success & optimal spend
- Develop optimization plans with actionable tasks & measurables success outcomes
- Act as an industry SME for major competitors
- Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred but not required
- 5+ years of experience in key account management, digital marketing, or customer/client support (PPC preferred)
- Background in PPC campaign management or online recruitment is a plus
- Experience in data analysis & reporting
- Ability to create & deliver clear, concise action plans
- Able to maintain working knowledge of Monster product portfolio and other internal tools (Salesforce, CAAG, Hoovers, IBS, WebAdmin, Knowledge Base and others)
- Experience working with 3rd part vendors is a plus
- Experience working with SEO (search engine optimization) or social media strategy is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Campaign Manager, PPC
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Indianapolis, Indiana US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage