Software Test Automation Engineer
Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1376
Position Title: Software QA Engineer_G01
Senior QA Automation Engineer
We are currently looking to hire a talented Senior-level QA Automation Engineer based in our Prague, Czech Republic office.
In this role, you will be working as part of a cross-functional team with Product Manager, Engineers and UX Designer in an agile environment to shape our existing and new products.
What you will be doing…
- Design and create test automation suites
- Create and execute automation and manual tests and report defects to the development team
- Identify and assess criticality of bugs and recommend actions
- Identify and communicate blind spots of tests
What’s essential for you to have…
- 3+ years of working experience in QA Automation
- Strong knowledge of Java and related technologies (Groovy, Spock)
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- An action oriented and customer focused character, with a strong sense of urgency
- Some proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What will make you stand out…
- Knowledge of Java, Groovy
- Experience with other test-automation technologies
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service center
- 25-day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
Community / Marketing Title: Software Test Automation Engineer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ