Manual QA Software Engineer
Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1377
Position Title: Software QA Engineer_G01
Manual QA Software Engineer
We are currently looking to hire a talented Manual QA Software Engineer on a Full-Time basis for our Prague, Czech Republic office.
Here at Monster, our vision is to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers and candidates find #TheRightFit.
This position will focus on Monster.com’s Government Solutions division that provides a variety of hiring and onboarding solutions to the US, state, and local governments.
Our Career Sites enable organizations to have private job boards while leveraging the Monster platform, connecting job seekers with career resources and jobs while helping employers identify and hire talent.
We integrate our products with government systems such as unemployment, case management, training, and more.
As a member of this team, you will be contributing to these and other cutting edge solutions for our government clients.
What you will be doing…
- Develop and maintain software test plans, test cases in accordance with current QA procedures and methodologies to accurately describe test scope and test schedules.
- Translate business requirements and user stories to test casesand test scenarios.
- Perform hands-on mobile app and web applications testing including functional and regression.
- Conduct system, smoke, database and regression testing for one or more systems.
- Define data quality test strategy and test plan in collaboration with project stakeholders.
Report detailed test results.
What’s essential for you to have…
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering with experience in software development and/or quality assurance testing.
- Knowledge of relational database technology and SQL Experience.
- 508 compliance and usability testing.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work closely with developers and BAs in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Fluency in English, no Czech needed.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
- 25 days of vacation + 4 sick days + Purple Perk Days + 4-week allowance to work from abroad per year.
- Flexible working hours
- Company provided Laptop.
- A great work life balance
- Discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package + discounted option for family members (Canadian Medical)
- Stock Purchase Program
- Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office
- Chill out zone with leisure time activities, on-site parking, and relocation assistance.
- Job related continuous training and career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Community / Marketing Title: Manual QA Software Engineer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ