Senior Product Manager – Optimisation & Change (BlueX)
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1385
Position Title: Senior Product Manager_G01
The world around us
We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market - they’re all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
People at the heart of everything we do
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward. Are you our new colleague?
What we’re looking for…
Senior Product Manager – Optimisation & Change (BlueX)
On behalf of our parent company Randstad, we are currently seeking a talented Senior Product Manager – Optimisation & Change based in Amsterdam, Netherlands on a Permanent Full-time basis to their BlueX team.
As the Senior Product Manager for Optimization & Change you will be leading development and ongoing optimisation of Randstad and Monster’s website, specifically being responsible for marketing requirements within SEO, research and testing working horizontally under our Talent and Client Services Product teams.
Reporting to our VP Growth & Optimization, you will drive the roadmap, strategy, requirements, and evolution of the candidate and client experience whilst driving our business towards becoming end user centric.
What you will be doing…
- You are accountable for maximising the value of the product
- You will be responsible for driving the product roadmap within two squads that are responsible for changing/optimising the platform and your role is to manage and define backlog prioritization based on end user research
- You are responsible for the product roadmap and priorities in the backlog, leading the POs to deliver on your instruction
- Lead, manage and document the product roadmap based on user research, competitive analysis, understanding of the market, and business stakeholder feedback
- Responsible for growing the performance of the product across all personas
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and product strategy definition for key areas of Randstad and Monsters offerings
- Define and write product epics and drive prioritisation within a dedicated Agile team
- Define, execute, and manage test plans to drive product growth
- Collaborate with partners throughout the organization – Marketing, UX, Data Science, Development and Sales
- Define and execute user research with the UX team and CX studio
- You will be responsible for guiding our teams, being the voice of the customer (both business and end user) and making sure that all the relevant information is given to the relevant Agile team
- You will help manage and maintain stakeholder relationships across the entire organisation responsibilities to:
- Drive new features / functionalities that derive from customer pains
- Iterate and optimise on all services post deploy build research & design mindset in Omni-Channel
- Engage with CX studio for resource management and research to build client-side testing
- Work with tech to build server-side testing voice of SEO and become the SPOC with marketing (Randstad and Monster)
- Deliver all technical SEO requirements to agile teams via collaboration with marketing to help maintain status quo in BlueX
What’s essential for you to have…
- 5-10 years of experience in a Product Manager or Owner role to Senior-level with domain knowledge of Web and Mobile Web
- Proven track record of success in managing global Scrum teams and shipping successfully, as well working with multiple stakeholders at once in a complex and fast-paced organisation
- You know how to be part of a team and have a track record in successfully leading cross-functional teams (including UX and Data Science) as well as working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders (Design, Marketing, IT, etc.)
- Good understanding of the HR industry and Sales funnel associated with Product
- You fully understand the processes we use at Randstad, and the unique challenges faced by our business
- You see a need to continuously improve to delight our users, have flexibility and supportiveness in adapting and meeting changing needs of the business and understand the workings of a digital, multinational enterprise
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a hands-on mentality, capability to manage and work together with different stakeholders to grow relationships and are able to work independently but also a team player
- You have exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
- You have an innovative personality with a critical/creative thinker mindset focussed and being results-driven
- You can shift gears quickly between outlining and guiding the strategic use of the product to describing detailed functionality questions and relay these back to the team
- You are focussed and can work towards a vision / target that is set
- Strong Business and Product strategy acumen
- Data-driven and tech-savvy attitude
- High attention to detail
What will make you stand out…
- Background/speciality in the fields of Product Development, Marketing, Process Management
- and/or the HR/Recruitment/Staffing industry
- Education to BS/BA-level in a relevant field
Within Randstad we defined the following Human Forward Leadership competencies: delighting people: connect people (client, talent, employee, society), building strong client relationships and delivering client-centric solutions. performing today: resourcefulness securing and developing resources effectively and efficiently. leading change: manages ambiguity operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear. securing the future: drives vision and purpose painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action. what do you get in return? In return for your talent and effort we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other.
Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,331 employees strong, with over 4,800 offices in 38 countries. And 47% of our management is female. Randstad’s performance standards are high, but as a team, we’ll make sure you reach and even exceed them through a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Joining our team means getting to work with great people. Each of them is crucial to maintaining our open-minded, entrepreneurial, and vibrant company culture. Sure you’ll work hard, but this hard work is also rewarded, and success is celebrated. It’s the culture you’ll find in any of our global Randstad offices. human forward starts with you Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful.
So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
Additional job details:
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Job type: Permanent Full-time
- Salary: Competitive
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager – Optimisation & Change (BlueX)
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL