Associate Customer Service Representative
Location: Florence, South Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 1395
Position Title: Associate Customer Service Representative_G03
Associate Customer Service Representative
Monster is hiring an Associate Customer Service Representative to join our service organization!
What you’ll do:
A Monster Customer Service Representative successfully delivers against customer and client expectations while driving awareness around Monster’s capabilities and product offerings throughout our customers’ organizations. A Customer Service Representative is expected to take personal responsibility for every interaction with a customer by providing World-Class service and by building customer loyalty, improve customer retention, and satisfying Global Customer Service goals and objectives. This position requires a person who is driven by customer interactions and a passion for service. This position is in a call center environment which requires a person to handle both inbound and outbound calls as well as email correspondence.
- Make outbound calls and resolves employer emails and more technical seeker emails
- Focus on Employer voice
- Perform as a Universal subject matter expert and will be engaged in projects
- Expected to offer coaching assistance and answering questions for other agents on the team
- Receive and respond to a high volume of inquiries from customers through calls and email
- Effectively trouble-shoot issues reported by customers using critical thinking skills and identifying root-cause
- Follow issues through to resolution and engages the necessary outside parties when appropriate
- Creatively resolves customer issues and ensures customer problems are accurately and completely resolved from the customer's perspective by using available resources, including on-line systems
- Asks probing questions and takes the opportunity to educate customers to avoid unnecessary repeat contacts
- Drive Monster product and service awareness throughout the customer organization via relationships with not only decision makers and key account contacts but also through the customer end-user community
- Provides orientation and product training to new and existing customers on all applicable aspects of Monster product offerings
- Investigates customer complaints and performs front-line analysis and intervention when appropriate
- Work as internal advocate for the customer and actively lead all issues to resolution
- Work as a liaison between clients and internal partners
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate resources
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
Passion for Service:
- Active listening skills
- Dedication to resolve customer issues
- Learning and Decision Making aptitude
- Document all customer contacts through Karma Service Requests
- Serve as internal and external Subject Matter Expert
- Initiate customer complaint process
- Recommend process improvements
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls
- Adheres to assigned schedules to ensure appropriate phone, email, and chat coverage
- Participation in initiatives and/or responds to requests for help to contribute to team and department success
- Leadership and mentoring inclination
- Offers and seeks assistance from team colleagues to ensure accuracy and to further develop knowledge
- Successfully coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Acts as a liaison between Monster key departments and customers
- Identify opportunities to up-sell products and services
- Possesses thorough knowledge of Monster policies, procedure, and products
- Demonstrates willingness and ability to learn additional product knowledge to support special customers, special sales channels and promotional events
- Assists customers with e-service navigation, registration, and workflow
- Efficiently accesses all resource materials need to effectively and accurately interpret, respond to, and resolve customer inquiries and concerns
- Troubleshooting/Critical Thinking skills
- Skilled at gathering and analyzing information from different sources to prioritize situation urgency and implement solution
- Creatively solves complex problems that affect customers and clients
- Builds ongoing relationships with customers
- Committed to 100% resolution
- Able to negotiate disagreements and conflict
- Demonstrates a commitment to Monster’s core values by consistently exceeding customers’ expectations
- Takes action to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Able to set and meet appropriate customer expectations
- Understands how to determine root cause of an issue (root cause analysis)
- Understands and anticipates the needs of customers, consumers, and clients by proactively addressing them
- Accountable for knowing current Customer Satisfaction metrics and Coaching/Quality Assurance Average to date
- Accountable for knowing team goals and current Customer Satisfaction scores for their Team
- Accountable for knowing where to find metrics
- Communicates effectively with senior management
- High School Degree or Equivalent required
- 1-3 years of Customer Service experience desired
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Customer Service Representative
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Florence, South Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage