Marketing Manager - Product
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1413
Position Title: Marketing Manager_G01
Monster is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Weston, MA. The Marketing Manager will work on a cross-functional team that will create, drive and execute product marketing content to move the business forward. Utilizing knowledge of the Monster products and creative insight, the incumbent will build a brand with external and internal stakeholders that results in increased volume, revenue and utilization of Monster products.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement product marketing collateral including pitch decks, one sheets, product videos, case studies, etc.
- Assist in core product positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors
- Maintain and drive cross-functional participation for product marketing initiatives
- Measure Marketing program effectiveness, analyze data and provide recommendation and insight
- Lead creative development by obtaining an in-depth knowledge of customer need
- Optimize data utilization in developing marketing initiatives and strategies
- Work closely with the Competitive and Market Intelligence team on win-loss analysis to enable sales and influence product roadmap plans, and create compelling content based on unique differentiators
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in sales, marketing, or product management, preferably with product content development
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement product marketing content
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to manage project plans
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience managing projects with minimal supervision
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities. Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Manager - Product
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US