Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1429
Position Title: Internet Sales Account Executive II_G01
Take your career in a new direction with Monster’s Branding and Media Solutions Team. This team manages consumer advertising and employer branding digital marketing offerings and business lines that complement Monster’s recruitment business. Our brands include Fastweb.com, Military.com and Finaid.org Our mission is to deliver vast, highly targeted audiences to advertisers and marketers – helping companies reach consumers and candidates at key points in their lives via a broad portfolio of Web sites while delivering valuable content and services to consumers. We are aggressively seeking a best-in-class Account Executive to work with advertising agencies and direct clients to develop and grow revenue on behalf of Monster and its interactive sites –Military.com, Fastweb and Finaid.org. The Account Executive is expected to provide clients and prospects with creative ideas and solutions that meet stated marketing objectives, driving to assigned monthly and quarterly quotas. The ideal candidate should be extremely client-focused, detail-oriented, high-energy, efficient, and have digital advertising or employer branding experience. The Team: We’re a team of very talented people that is completely focused on client and partner success. We have a lot of personality, loads of fun, and a ton of passion for what we do.
You will be a key player on an incredible team as we grow our media solutions business. In a nutshell, the right candidate will be responsible for evangelizing Monster’s consumer advertising and ensuring the success of many of the top advertisers and marketers in the US!
- Driving growth with leading regional brands and agencies
- Developing a strategic plan to optimize pipeline creation and growth
- Developing, managing and delivering an advertising and employer branding billings pipeline
- Meeting or exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Coordinating with ad ops and Monster’s recruitment sales team to on-board new accounts, ensure client success and help grow existing accounts
- Defining and communicating best practices to clients and partners
- Delivering feedback to Monster product development on required enhancements and evolution for products
- 1-5 years of online advertising sales experience is preferred (employer branding experience is a plus)
- Comfortable presenting, negotiating and closing five, six and seven-figure deals.
- Consistent track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to project and manage a pipeline
- com (or other CRM), Microsoft Office experience required
- Proven ability to draft sophisticated proposals
- Proven ability to influence via indirect authority
- Solid understanding of online advertising market/structure
- Solid understanding of online employer branding strategies is a plus
- Hunter mentality
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving selling environment
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Great communicator (internally and externally)
- Strong sales and presentation skills – a true closer!
- Quality writing skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Track record of achievement
- Quick study – able to pick up and apply new concepts in a hurry
- Hands on problem solver that enjoys solving customer marketing problems
- Positive attitude and a zeal to win
- True team player
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage