Sales Operations Analyst (Contractor – 1-year FTC) – Glasgow (UK), Amsterdam (NL) or Prague (CZ)
Multiple Locations: United Kingdom • Czechia • Netherlands
Requisition Number: 1430
Position Title: Contractor_G01
What we’re looking for…
Sales Operations Analyst (Contractor – 1-year FTC)
We are currently looking to hire a successful Sales Operations Analyst for our Netherlands, United Kingdom & Luxembourg markets on a Contractor Full-time basis for a 1-year FTC to work remotely from one of our current EU locations in either Glasgow (UK), Amsterdam (NL) or Prague (CZ).
Please note: this position is on a fully remote work basis and we will consider all applications from candidates based in one of our following EU locations:
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Prague, Czech Republic
What you will be doing…
- Work closely with Sales team to ensure territory design and sales quotas are best aligned, to maximise sales productivity
- Support the implementation of associated TA changes and enhancements
- Complete in-depth account and territory analysis in support of sales strategies and initiatives
- Respond to specific requests and proactively make recommendations for other data sets that may assist with decision making or strategy execution
- Present data as well as management insight and trends
- Contribute significantly to secondary projects and “deep dive analyses” on an as-needed basis
- Make thorough, well-researched decisions that are compatible with overall goals and priorities; Determine significance of all pros and cons and the likelihood of success; Contingencies are identified and preplanned
- Communicate clearly and logically in writing and verbally
- Data mining, validation, and query support
- Coordinate and participate in User Acceptance and Production Acceptance testing for all releases, certifying the system is “ready” for use.
- Closely monitor “real time” sales performance and historical sales performance against quotas
- Identify performance trends that could be related to quotas set (e.g: attainment that is too high or too low) and advise accordingly
- Perform “deep dives” as needed related to individual attainment versus quota, when requested by Sales Leaders or Sales Finance
- Ensure “windfall” processes are followed
- Provide supportive data and vital information in an organised, succinct, and concise manner
What’s essential for you to have…
- Fully fluent in English (oral and written)
- 3-5 years of related experience that includes business analysis/reporting
- Expert-level skills with data analysis, presentation & querying tools – including SQL
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications – especially Excel with experience creating and publishing reports
- Ability to work with, manage and transform large volumes of data into the information required to perform business analysis and support recommendations and proposals
- Proven track record of effectively partnering with, communicating to and influencing management & decision-making staff at all levels
- Background working within fast-paced global enterprise-level environments in constant evolution
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Continuous improvement focus
- Team player
What will make you stand out…
- Strong understanding of selling environments and the needs of Sales Reps & Managers
- Fluency in Dutch (oral and written)
- Education to Bachelor’s Degree-level in a relevant field
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Remote working (“work from home”) from either Glasgow (UK), Amsterdam (NL) or Prague (CZ)
- Job type: Contractor / FTC Full-time
- Pay rate: Competitive
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Operations Analyst (Contractor – 1-year FTC) – Glasgow (UK), Amsterdam (NL) or Prague (CZ)
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Glasgow, Scotland GB