Principal Scrum Master/Program Delivery Manager
Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1434
Position Title: Principal Project Manager (Technical)_G01
Principal Scrum Master / Agile Program Delivery Manager
As a Principal Scrum Master/Agile Program Delivery Manager, you’ll be part of Monster Worldwide’s Agile Program Management organization within the Global Technology and Product Group, helping to define and execute our Agile transformation. You lead and coach several Squads within the experience to ensure that the teams understand and are enabled in their delivery and execution of the deliverables. You are able to understand and identify the cross-teams and cross-program dependencies, risks and help the teams to work through these in order to achieve a common goal.
The Skills You Bring:
- Strong understanding of and experience with Agile practices, processes, and artifacts
- Strong communication skills and ability to 'see the big picture' in order to identify the gaps and find the solutions
- Support and coach several Scrum Teams through all agile practices to enable the teams in their continuous delivery and execution of features
- Define, maintain and update the Program / Scrum of Scrum metrics as well as Dependencies and Risks Program board to ensure transparency in communications to the stakeholders and across the teams.
- Work closely with Program Delivery Managers across other product experiences and with Product Owners to assist with the backlogs’ health assessment and enrichment.
- Assist with Quarterly Roadmap planning sessions
- Encouraging Agile behaviors, reinforcing practices, norms, ceremonies, and supporting the overall Scrum Team performance and effectiveness.
- Driving a collaborative and supportive team culture through team building and engagement practices.
- Work collaboratively with your peers across other Omni-channel delivery programs, Product and Technology organizations.
- Cultivate strong inter- and intra-departmental relationships and promote a positive, execution-focused work environment.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Working as Agile Program Manager / Release Train Engineer for 3-5 years in a dedicated or dual role as a Scrum Master.
- Experience and practice of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Experience with and/or understanding of Agile techniques such as Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing and Automated Testing.
- Jira and Confluence Experience.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM or alike), at minimum
- Previous Agile coaching or training experience is a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Scrum Master/Program Delivery Manager
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage