Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1441
Position Title: Business Analyst_G01
Monster Worldwide's Government Solutions team is looking for a Business Analyst who LOVES working with clients and helping them solve their HR systems, program participation and service data tracking and business process challenges. This is a great opportunity in the State of Washington to help our Federal, State and Local Government clients be successful in employer, candidate, and WorkSource participant management. The right candidate will help increase customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and delivery of quality products and services, plan for workforce changes, employer posting and candidate matching, and measure the effectiveness of employment services efforts and program participation management.
- Support Lead Project Manager with daily activities (status reporting, project schedules, risk assessments, etc.)
- Responsible for conducting working sessions to collect and analyze the functional, business, and technical requirements
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents
- Create functional and technical design documents
- Transfer knowledge and provide clarity/suggestions to the Technology team during the development stage of product to meet the client’s business needs
- Evaluate the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops
- Communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs
- Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client
- Design and executing the test scripts and test scenarios
- Lead test planning and execution efforts as needed
- Coordinate with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software
- Manage any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines
- Work under general supervision, a wide degree of creativity and latitude required
- Handle efforts to identify new system requirements
- Participate in new/ongoing integration activities between other Client business systems
- Conduct training/communications efforts as needed
- Support integration enhancements efforts and process re-engineering efforts
- Support reporting design and testing efforts activities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years related experience
- Extensive experience with MS Office, including MS Project, Jira, and Confluence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
- US Citizenship; US Government National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) clearance (typically credit and background check) or ability to obtain NACI clearance.
- Previous experience in federal government Human Resources and/or Human Capital Management as an internal or external consultant or Federal consulting experience with large Federal contractor (big 5 consulting firms, Accenture, IBM, Booz Allen, SRA, Bearing Point, etc)
- Background in state employment services or Federal/Commercial Human Capital Management strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Automated Software Systems
- Test Planning & Execution experience
- Change Management experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage