Senior Product Manager – Web (BlueX)
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Requisition Number: 1442
Position Title: Product Manager_G01
The world around us
We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market - they’re all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
People at the heart of everything we do
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward. Are you our new colleague?
What we’re looking for…
Product Manager – Web (BlueX)
On behalf of our parent company Randstad, we are currently seeking a talented Product Manager – Web based in Amsterdam, Netherlands on a Permanent Full-time basis to join their BlueX team.
BlueX is our global digital experience platform that will enable us to become a customer centric organisation. Our vision is to provide a seamless experience to all our customers, no matter the platform or device. We will achieve this by empowering our people around the globe to innovate where it matters. This will enable our bigger counties to lead and our smaller countries to learn, meaning we all grow together, at scale. BlueX connects the dots, provides a service, and allows everyone to work on making us a better organisation by putting our talent and customers at its centre.
What you will be doing…
As a Product Manager for Web, you are operating in an international environment on a daily basis.
The role of the Product Manager is to lead the delivery, implementation and maintenance of Web solutions that scale out to the entire group, so that we benefit from best practices that our global teams deliver in relation to the pre and post migration to BlueX.
Collaborating with our OpCo stakeholders, both IT & Marketing and others in the Product team, and reporting to our VP Growth & Optimisation, you will drive the relevant Web requirements for all features/functionalities within the roadmap defined by the business.
You will also work closely with the Product and UX team to help implement Web features and functionalities.
What’s essential for you to have…
- 3-5 years of experience in a Product Manager or Owner role with domain knowledge delivering software and utilization for Web features/functionalities
- Proven track record of successful stakeholder management, in managing global cross-functional teams within small and/or close-knit structures
- You fully understand the processes we use at Randstad, and the unique challenges faced by our business
- You see a need to continuously improve to delight our users, have flexibility and supportiveness in adapting and meeting changing needs of the business and understand the workings of a digital, multinational enterprise
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a hands-on mentality, capability to manage and work together with different stakeholders to grow relationships and are able to work independently but also a team player
- You have exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
- You have an innovative personality with a critical/creative thinker mindset focussed and being results-driven
- You can shift gears quickly between outlining and guiding the strategic use of the product to describing detailed functionality questions and relay these back to the team
- You are focussed and can work towards a vision / target that is set
- Strong Business and Product strategy acumen
- Data-driven and tech-savvy attitude
- High attention to detail
What will make you stand out…
- Background/speciality in the fields of Product Development, Marketing, Process Management
- and/or the HR/Recruitment/Staffing industry
- Education to BS/BA-level in a relevant field
Within Randstad we defined the following Human Forward Leadership competencies: delighting people: connect people (client, talent, employee, society), building strong client relationships and delivering client-centric solutions. performing today: resourcefulness securing and developing resources effectively and efficiently. leading change: manages ambiguity operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear. securing the future: drives vision and purpose painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action. what do you get in return? In return for your talent and effort we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other.
Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,331 employees strong, with over 4,800 offices in 38 countries. And 47% of our management is female. Randstad’s performance standards are high, but as a team, we’ll make sure you reach and even exceed them through a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Joining our team means getting to work with great people. Each of them is crucial to maintaining our open-minded, entrepreneurial, and vibrant company culture. Sure you’ll work hard, but this hard work is also rewarded, and success is celebrated. It’s the culture you’ll find in any of our global Randstad offices. human forward starts with you Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful.
So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
Additional job details:
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Job type: Permanent Full-time
- Salary: Competitive
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager – Web (BlueX)
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL