Senior Salesforce Developer – Contractor (6-month FTC)
Multiple Locations: United Kingdom • Czechia • Netherlands • Malaysia
Requisition Number: 1460
Position Title: Senior Information Systems Analyst_G01
What we’re looking for…
Senior Salesforce Developer – Contractor (6-month FTC)
We are currently looking to hire 2 talented Senior Salesforce Developers on a Contractor Full-Time basis for a 6-month FTC to work remotely from one of our current EU locations in either Prague (CZ), Glasgow (UK) or Amsterdam (NL)
Please note: this position is on a remote work basis and we will consider all applications from candidates based in one of our following EU locations:
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
What you will be doing…
- Develop customised solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and company goals
- Designing and developing software components
- Implementing end-to-end solutions via Service Cloud and SFDC platform
- Developing solutions via Apex/VF, .Net, JS, jQuery technologies
- Integrating solutions via REST and Integration Web-based technologies
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Git and SFDC Metadata API
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution that meets the product roadmap
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Drives full development lifecycle for new and existing applications and systems—requirements, designs, coding, and implementation
- Develops new applications and system enhancements. Maintains existing applications by troubleshooting bugs, implementing fixes, developing enhancements; providing technical support through direct end-user interaction; building tables and stored procedures in and documenting existing and new systems
- Assists with the deployment of new applications and systems, review implementations by defining test plans and methods, and performing unit, system, and integration testing
- Collaborates with IT Management and peers to propose system solutions and estimate resource requirements
- Communicates effectively and promotes information sharing between teams and departments. Knows when to communicate project issues and how to measure project progress
- Adhering to department procedures and policies, including coding standards, change control and testing processes
- Other duties as assigned
What’s essential for you to have…
- A Degree in information systems, computer science or related field
- 4+ years’ experience in application development or programming on enterprise systems
- 3+ years of hands-on engineering experience on the Salesforce Sales, Service cloud and Force.com platform
- 3+ years of experience with Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, NET Framework 4.0 (and higher), Visual Studio 2015 and/or SOQL/SOSL
- 3+ years of experience in building integrations between systems, developing and calling Web services REST or SOAP APIs
- Experience with and knowledge of developing client/server and n-tier applications using MS SQL platform or other relational database management systems
- Object-oriented principles and programming preferred.
- Experience with analysing, defining, researching, and resolving problems for both immediate fixes and longer-term root cause
- Initiative and ability to recommend alternative approaches to enhance system performance
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and to prioritize tasks, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with other application development team members
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on task-at-hand
- Initiative and ability to anticipate potential problems, excellent analytical abilities
- Demonstrated coaching skills, assisting in the development of other programmers
- Ability to interact and communicate with diverse user community and IT Management
- Maintain active awareness of development tools and best practices within the IT industry.
What will make you stand out…
- A Master’s Degree in information systems, computer science or related field
- Salesforce certification
- Knowledge of MVC
- Understanding of and experience with design patterns
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Remote working (“work from home”) from either Prague (CZ), Glasgow (UK) or Amsterdam (NL)
- Job type: Contractor (6-month FTC)
- Pay rate: Competitive
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Salesforce Developer – Contractor (6-month FTC)
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ