Principal Marketing Manager- Lifecycle
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1478
Position Title: Principal Marketing Manager_G01
Principal Marketing Manager – Lifecycle Marketing
Monster is looking for a passionate and talented Marketing Manager to join our team in Monster’s Weston, MA headquarters! Note: currently this position will be remote while we work through the pandemic, so a strong remote presence is key. This position will sit on the global Customer Experience Management (CEM) team within Marketing, and will be focused on consumer-focused campaigns. You will be responsible for bringing campaigns and initiatives through from ideation to execution, working with Marketing Operations, Creative, Data Science, outside vendors, and others. Working largely in our email channel, the manager will help define customer lifecycle strategies, set goals, and analyze success, all while keeping us accountable to our work. You will be helping drive the strategy and execution of many of our highest profile email marketing initiatives. Energy, positivity, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter!) The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented and able to think theoretically as well as translate ideas into concrete goals. This is an exciting time to join the team as Monster is in the middle of a major customer experience transformation.
- Work cross functionally with Customer Experience Management (CEM), Creative Studio, Product, and other teams to carry projects from beginning to end, including working with KPIs & analysis tools to document success stories.
- Develop campaign documentation requirements for Marketing Operations and Strategy team.
- Partner with Marketing Operations on day-to-day priorities, schedules, and upcoming testing plans.
- Become the expert in email by embracing best practices, attending webinars, sharing learnings with team.
- Daily monitoring of email performance through reporting.
- Assists and lead in testing plans with Operations, from ideation to action.
- Develop process where gaps in process may occur- be the glue to ensure teams are communicating.
- Lead a seamless end-to-end QA process for all campaigns.
- Day to day executional responsibilities such as tagging & translation for Global programs, working with global partners, managing timelines, and QA’ing email tests
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve with Operations team and Product
- Lead regular check-ins within the CEM team, documenting action Items, takeaways & next steps.
- Compose project briefs, setting timelines, milestones, holding everyone accountable to deadlines.
- Assist with global planning and strategy as needed, ensuring that the day-to-day aligns with our annual plans.
- 5-6+ years marketing experience
- 2+ years experience in marketing email campaigns for B2C audiences
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity & experience working with data, analytics, and reporting
- An understanding of customer lifecycle marketing
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, interpersonal communications, presentation skills, and written and verbal communication skills
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within an evolving set of priorities.
- Ability to multitask complex projects with general direction.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with cross-channel integrated marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized with ability to multitask effectively and pivot as needed.
- Successful track record in a marketing or creative environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics suite a plus.
- Experience in an agency/consultant or other fast-paced setting a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce marketing products or other CRM/marketing platforms a major plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Marketing Manager- Lifecycle
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage