Location: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 1482
Position Title: Contractor_G01
Monster is looking for a talented Web Analyst to join our Monster Strategic Talent Solutions team! The Web Analyst will play a critical role in helping our clients measure, improve and assess the impact of various changes to their websites. The analyst will help set up tests and then report on the changes by focusing on conversions and ensuring there is strong data integrity . The Web Analyst is responsible for enhancing our products and user experience to ensure long term sustainability and value creation. That includes web accessibility assessment. Success as a Web Analyst is dependent upon a strong understanding of user experience, keen commercial acumen, prior experience of handling split tests, and understanding various web tracking tools.
- Ensure that client career websites and products are regularly monitored through our reporting system ensuring valid tags and captured data. Monitor all marketing campaigns and product changes so that they are reported accurately.
- Analyze current website performance using web analytics data sources to make recommendations on improvements
- Provide analytical support for strategic business initiatives and present findings internally or to clients
- Keep abreast of industry trends and technology (e.g. latest analytics and SEO best practices, and follows accessibility guidelines) by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Ensure that our design solutions adhere to accessibility guidelines by performing testing to ensure that efforts are successful
- As an advocate for global usability, the Accessibility specialist helps train peers and mentors them on accessibility best practices
- Develop initiatives and provide support for delivery
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Implement initiatives and train team members
- 3-5 years’ experience minimum - Vocational, technical training or Associate’s Degree, Bachelors Degree (some experience may be substituted for any of the above education)
- Bilingual – English French (an asset). Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in a Statistical or Business discipline.
- Have an understanding of performance marketing, bought, owned and earned media, subscription-based business models and product by working as part of a cross functional analytics/business support team.
- Experience of providing actionable insights across a variety of business situations and be comfortable in dealing with complex information and presenting outputs to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills to deliver complex information in a simple, easy to digest manner.
- Analytical, highly numerate, and possessing good communication skills, as well as having a strong commercial acumen.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position
- Expertise with SEO, A/B testing and performance optimization tools an asset.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and current website accessibility norms.
- Experience with BI dashboards configuration and BI software and asset
- Detail-oriented, with an eye for thoroughness and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills, complemented by the ability to work independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, with effective time management and the ability to adapt and prioritize simultaneous projects effectively
- Problem-solving aptitude
For more than 20 years, we’ve been creating happier workplaces. Helping people improve their lives with better jobs and assisting employers to find the best talent. Today, we offer our solutions and services in more than 40 countries! You could say we are on a mission to transform the recruiting industry...
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
Community / Marketing Title: Web Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Montreal, Quebec CA