Senior Major Accounts Acquisition
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1483
Position Title: Senior Acquisition Account Manager_G01
Senior Acquisitions Account Manager
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Senior Account Manager in our Weston, MA location! We’re looking for true sales hunters! Uncapped commissions + base salary! Are you interested in working for an Industry leader with outstanding growth potential? You’ve come to the right place! We’re looking for Senior Account Managers with a passion for sales and an understanding of organizational hiring needs. As part of the Major Accounts Sales team, you will be the “voice of Monster”, actively calling and helping acquire new accounts (500-5,000 employees). You will be selling Monster’s extensive line of recruitment specific solutions to help fill their current openings and build their business.
- Identify and generate new business for Monster through cold calling of leads, acting upon inbound calls and building account plans to penetrate lapsed, winback, and low spend accounts.
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline that is 3x assigned quota to achieve and exceed assigned quota.
- Efficiently and effectively address the customer business need, offer appropriate value proposition solutions, negotiate price and close accounts over the phone and in person where needed.
- Consistently demonstrate persistence and tenacity to overcome obstacles and to move the customer or prospect towards commitment using key selling points and features, benefits, and tools such as online demonstrations to close sales and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain a database of customers through documentation by recording activity and statistics on each outbound call; uphold standards for the minimum number of meetings, demos, calls and talk time per day.
- Keep abreast of current knowledge of market activities to include: competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, product specifications and possible new products; update management accordingly.
- Be strategic minded toward organizational mission and goals.
- Continuously evolve personal development to improve personal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Deliver value proposition, handle objections, & record statistics on each outbound call.
- Conduct online product demonstrations as needed.
- 3-5+ years of relevant sales or equivalent experience
- Understanding of how businesses work and run and accesses key decision makers
- Strong ability to handle objections and rejection
- Hunger and tenacity to find that new customer; can engage and open doors quickly
- Strong time management / organizational skills; utilization of systems, leads, etc.
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to up sell and increase account spend over time.
- Strong customer service focus with a passion to exceed customer requirements.
- Ability to collaborate across sales channels.
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required; High School degree required
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Major Accounts Acquisition
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage